The Sunday roast represents a great British food tradition which harks back to the reign of King Henry VII in 1485, when Brits used to consume copious amounts of meat roasted on a spit in front of the fireplace. The modern-day roast is obviously far more refined, but the occasion remains a key highlight in UK households.
Following the overwhelming success of our ‘Christmas in a Box’ – a complete fine dining festive feast – it occurred to us at Noble House that many of our customers may want a more frequent solution to either the weekly family roast or a special family celebration.
So, our Executive Chef was tasked with developing a new Occasions range – a selection of gorgeous gourmet lunches with all the luxury trimmings you’d expect to find when eating out in a super stylish restaurant setting.
Our delicious line-up includes:
- A glorious Fillet of Beef featuring the very best grass-feed prime British beef married with a home-made red wine jus and of course served with the quintessential sublime horseradish sauce
- A stunningly delicious West Country Roast Lamb, marinated in a delicious mix of Garlic, Mint, Parsley, Rosemary and Olive Oil- available as a whole leg to feed up to 8 people, or as a Cushion of Lamb, perfect for two - served with a wonderful gravy and mint jelly
- Perfectly prepared Crispy Roast Pork Belly starring the finest premium Jimmy Butler’s Blythburgh Farm’s Outdoor Reared Pork - paired with home-made apple sauce and a sumptuous red wine jus
- A show-stopping Vegetarian Butternut Squash, Goat’s Cheese and Red Onion Pithivier
- The divinely tasty Vegan Roasted Wild Mushroom, Leek and Sage Stuffing Pie with a delectable roasted mushroom gravy
All our roast packages include perfect golden roast potatoes, super fresh broccoli florets and French green beans, moreish maple syrup roasted parsnips and carrots.
And of course, don’t forget, you can even order in some cheeky desserts from our repertoire of wickedly indulgent sweet dishes. Suddenly, preparing the Sunday roast just got a whole lot less stressful… And remember, all this fabulous food – and no washing up!