Joint of Holly Farm Bronze Turkey
This sumptuous, mouth watering Turkey joint is the perfect crowning glory for your Christmas Dinner!
The joints are ready to roast in a herb butter, and prepared in a choice of 3 different weights, to suit the size of your gathering- for 2, for 4, and the 2.2kg Turkey Breast Suprême (pictured) for 6-8 guests.
The Bronze Turkey is free-range, outdoor reared from the Award Winning Holly Farm, and the joint in the images is the Turkey Breast Suprême.
⭐️Please remember that all our food is freshly frozen and can be stored in the freezer until you are ready to prepare it over the festive season.⭐️
This product contains Milk, Dairy.
As in all kitchens, we use a wide variety of ingredients; we cannot 100% guarantee that there are no traces of other allergens.
Fully defrost for 24-48 hours in the fridge prior to cooking. The turkey must be fully defrosted before cooking or additional cooking time may be required.
OVEN ONLY: Preheat oven to 200°C, fan on.
- Remove the turkey from all packaging and place on a roasting tray.
- Full cooking instructions to follow.
We recommend keeping an eye on the turkey throughout the cooking process but keep the oven closed (unless basting) to maintain the level of heat inside.
Cooking times may vary depending on your appliance. Additional cooking time may be required if there are more dishes cooking in the oven at the same time.
“Our Bronze Turkeys are produced at Robert Caldecott’s Holly Farm, slowly outdoor reared. It is ready to roast in a herb butter- and why not enjoy it with our rich roasted turkey gravy?!”
|Per 100g||per serving|
|of which Saturates||0.9g||2.8g|
|of which Sugars||0g||0.7g|
|Delivery Type (Min. order £40)||Value up to £85||Over £85|
|Standard Delivery (Tuesday to Friday)||£6.99||Free!|
|Standard Delivery before 12pm (Tuesday to Friday)||£11.95||£5.95|
|Saturday Delivery (all day)||£12.50||£8.95|
Christmas Delivery Dates 2021
The last day for delivery in December 2021 will be the 23rd of December and delivery slots will be limited. All the food is delivered frozen, so it can be delivered in the weeks leading up to Christmas and kept in the freezer till it’s time to cook (NB – the large cuts of Christmas meat will require defrosting before cooking).
The next available date for delivery after December will be the 6th of January 2022.
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Tuesdays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Mondays or Sundays at the moment.
- You can also choose a delivery date up to 8 weeks in advance.
- All our food parcels are dispatched on a next day service to ensure your food arrives in optimal condition.
- Currently we deliver to mainland UK including England, Scotland and Wales. Please note, we do not currently deliver to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands, as our courier is unable to offer a next day service to these destinations. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at email@example.com.
- For all orders which include food, DPD cannot arrange for redelivery of a package. If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered (or left at a suitable location), your order may be cancelled without refund.
DPD will contact you with tracking details and your delivery time slot, as well as giving you the opportunity to give additional delivery instructions, such as where to leave the parcel if you won't be in.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page
We’re no strangers to creating fabulous food! Although Noble House Prepared is a new exciting venture, delivering divine and super fresh restaurant quality food directly into the home, the team has been working in the fine food industry for over a decade.