Noble Special: Chinese Duck Leg with Dragon Sauce
One of our Noble House 'Special' Meals, this fabulous crispy roast duck leg with a beautifully spicy dragon sauce.
French Barbary duck leg, cured in salt, cooked slowly in duck fat, then flash fried for a crispy skin. Served with a spicy Asian sauce. Perfect as a main course for one, or alternatively a perfect starter for two, with the chinese pancakes- just add in some sliced cucumber and spring onion, and you are ready to go!
This product contains Soya Beans, What, Barley, Sulphites, Sesame.
As in all kitchens, we use a wide variety of ingredients; we cannot 100% guarantee that there are no traces of other allergens.
Important: Prepare from frozen. Cooking times may vary depending on the power of your appliance. Please ensure that your food is piping hot before serving. Steam may be released from the dish when you peel back the film, so do take care.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (fan oven).
- Remove film and take sauce container out from the tray, then place the tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 25-30 minutes until heated through and the skin is crispy.
- Pour about half the sauce over the leg for the last 10 minutes of cooking to glaze, and keep the rest of the sauce to serve, drizzled over the duck or as a dip.
Duck Leg (80%), Hot Soya Bean Paste [Soyabeans, Wheat, Sulphites), Rapeseed Oil, Sugar, Soy Sauce [Wheat, Barley, Soybeans, Sulphites], Sherry Vinegar [Sulphites], Sesame Oil
“For the dragon sauce, we use a traditional fermented Chinese red bean paste as a base, giving extra umami!”
|Per 100g||per leg|
|of which Saturates||8.3g||21g|
|of which Sugars||4.2g||11g|
|Delivery Type (Min. order £40)||Value up to £85||Over £85|
|Standard Delivery (Tuesday to Friday)||£6.99||Free!|
|Standard Delivery before 12pm (Tuesday to Friday)||£11.95||£5.95|
|Saturday Delivery (all day)||£12.50||£8.95|
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Tuesdays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Mondays or Sundays at the moment.
- You can also choose a delivery date up to 8 weeks in advance.
- All our food parcels are dispatched on a next day service to ensure your food arrives in optimal condition.
- Currently we deliver to mainland UK including England, Scotland and Wales. Please note, we do not currently deliver to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands, as our courier is unable to offer a next day service to these destinations. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at email@example.com.
- For all orders which include food, DPD cannot arrange for redelivery of a package. If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered (or left at a suitable location), your order may be cancelled without refund.
DPD will contact you with tracking details and your delivery time slot, as well as giving you the opportunity to give additional delivery instructions, such as where to leave the parcel if you won't be in.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page
We’re no strangers to creating fabulous food! Although Noble House Prepared is a new exciting venture, delivering divine and super fresh restaurant quality food directly into the home, the team has been working in the fine food industry for over a decade.