Fleurie, Domaine Julien Sunier, Beaujolais, France 2018
It is a breath of fresh air to find someone as passionate about Beaujolais as Julien Sunier at a time when most producers in the region are happy churning out wines that taste like liquid candy. Hand picked grapes are brought to the winery where they undergo a long and slow carbonic maceration before élevage in old Burgundy barrels for eight to twelve months. There is very little in the way of additions, with only minimal sulphur used at bottling and absolutely no chaptalisation, artificial yeasts or other adjustments.
Julien Sunier has created an astonishingly delicious Beaujolais with this near-perfect Fleurie; the wine is beautifully concentrated, has great purity of red berry fruit, with a complex finish- a truly fantastic wine.
Minimum order, three bottles of wine or spirits; choose any three!
- Award Winning: No
- Bio: Organic
- Grape Varieties: Gamay
- Size of Bottle: 750ml
|Delivery Type (Min. order £40)||Value up to £85||Over £85|
|Standard Delivery (Tuesday to Friday)||£6.99||Free!|
|Standard Delivery before 12pm (Tuesday to Friday)||£11.95||£5.95|
|Saturday Delivery (all day)||£12.50||£8.95|
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Tuesdays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Mondays or Sundays at the moment.
- You can also choose a delivery date up to 8 weeks in advance.
- All our food parcels are dispatched on a next day service to ensure your food arrives in optimal condition.
- Currently we deliver to mainland UK including England, Scotland and Wales. Please note, we do not currently deliver to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands, as our courier is unable to offer a next day service to these destinations. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at email@example.com.
- For all orders which include food, DPD cannot arrange for redelivery of a package. If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered (or left at a suitable location), your order may be cancelled without refund.
DPD will contact you with tracking details and your delivery time slot, as well as giving you the opportunity to give additional delivery instructions, such as where to leave the parcel if you won't be in.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page
We’re no strangers to creating fabulous food! Although Noble House Prepared is a new exciting venture, delivering divine and super fresh restaurant quality food directly into the home, the team has been working in the fine food industry for over a decade.