Monterey Pinot Noir, Moobuzz, California, USA 2016
Created to reflect the easy-going elegance of the California Coast, this delicious red from Moobuzz is exceptional value.
Gorgeous aromas of earthy mushroom and bright red fruit are highlighted by notes of fresh violet and ripe plum. The palate expands to include a savory abundance of red currant, dark cherry, rich mocha and wild strawberry on a long, velvety finish. It is aged in French oak for ten months to add texture and depth. 91% Pinot Noir, 4% Syrah, 3% Petit Syrah and 2% Tannat from Monterey County.
Minimum order, three bottles of wine or spirits; choose any three!
- Award Winning: No
- Bio: No
- Grape Varieties: Pinot Noir, Sangiovese, Syrah/Shiraz, Tempranillo
- Size of Bottle: 750ml
The Sebastianis are another venerable Italian family that have played a big role in the Californian wine story. Samuele settled in Sonoma County after emigrating from Tuscany at the end of the 19th century, buying vineyard land and setting up a winery. During prohibition, Don Sebastiani was one of only seven winemakers permitted to continue production (for medicinal and communion wine), establishing a foundation for future generations of his family to play a leading role in the state’s wine industry. Moobuzz is part of a project founded in 2004 by August Sebastiani, part of the family’s fourth generation. His aim was to use their family connections throughout California to source high quality fruit and turn it into exciting wines.
The Moobuzz range (the word is a play on the phrase ‘land of milk and honey’) consists of a Chardonnay and Pinot Noir from cool climate Monterey County that exemplifies the Sebastiani family’s commitment to produce great value wines with innovative packaging, and the Moobuzz wines have won several awards over the years.
And on each page there is some additional info for each wine:
|Delivery Type (Min. order £40)||Value up to £85||Over £85|
|Standard Delivery (Tuesday to Friday)||£6.99||Free!|
|Standard Delivery before 12pm (Tuesday to Friday)||£11.95||£5.95|
|Saturday Delivery (all day)||£12.50||£8.95|
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Tuesdays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Mondays or Sundays at the moment.
- You can also choose a delivery date up to 8 weeks in advance.
- All our food parcels are dispatched on a next day service to ensure your food arrives in optimal condition.
- Currently we deliver to mainland UK including England, Scotland and Wales. Please note, we do not currently deliver to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands, as our courier is unable to offer a next day service to these destinations. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at email@example.com.
- For all orders which include food, DPD cannot arrange for redelivery of a package. If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered (or left at a suitable location), your order may be cancelled without refund.
DPD will contact you with tracking details and your delivery time slot, as well as giving you the opportunity to give additional delivery instructions, such as where to leave the parcel if you won't be in.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page
We’re no strangers to creating fabulous food! Although Noble House Prepared is a new exciting venture, delivering divine and super fresh restaurant quality food directly into the home, the team has been working in the fine food industry for over a decade.