West Country Roast Lamb Dinner Package
We have brought together all the favourite elements of a magnificent roast dinner to create a fantastic Roast Lamb Dinner in a box!
Our beautiful West Country Roast Lamb is marinated in a delicious mix of Garlic, Mint, Parsley, Rosemary and Olive Oil.
We have prepared two cuts perfect for either serving two people - the cushion of lamb - or for a larger gathering, the beautiful 2kg leg of lamb is the perfect centrepiece for a feast, serving 6-8 people. Both cuts are boneless.
This stunningly delicious Lamb is from the South West of England where the quality of lamb has been recognised with a PGI (Protected Geographical Indication) status. They are naturally-reared in the West Country for perfect flavour and tenderness, and only the very best Lambs are chosen.
The lamb is accompanied by a fantastic selection of sides, including our 'deliciously-crispy-on-the-oustide-soft-in-the-middle' golden roast potatoes, sweet hispi cabbage, chantenay carrots and our cauliflower and spinach gruyere bake.
The roast dinner is finished with our rich and delicious lamb and red wine gravy, together with a jar of the wonderful Rosebud Preserves Mint Jelly.
The image of the package shows a possible serving suggestion; please see all the details below for the full contents of this wonderful selection!
Please note that the lamb pictured is the whole leg of lamb, weighing approximately 2kg. The cushion of lamb weighs approximately 450g, and is prepared in the same way with our special marinade, and is a similar shape to the leg.
⭐️Please remember that all our food is freshly frozen and can be ordered in advance and stored in the freezer until you are ready to prepare your magnificent roast dinner!⭐️
Inside this package:
Full allergen information can be found on each specific product page.
As in all kitchens, we use a wide variety of ingredients; we cannot 100% guarantee that there are no traces of allergens.
Here is a list of the full contents of each box, which links to the product page.
- West County Cushion of Lamb with Lamb and Red Wine Gravy (with 1x 400g pot of gravy)
- 1x Golden Roast Potatoes
- 1x Hispi Cabbage
- 1x Chantenay Carrots
- 1x Cauliflower and Spinach Gruyere Bake
- 1x Jar of Mint Jelly
|Delivery Type (Min. order £40)||Value up to £85||Over £85|
|Standard Delivery (Tuesday to Friday)||£6.99||Free!|
|Standard Delivery before 12pm (Tuesday to Friday)||£11.95||£5.95|
|Saturday Delivery (all day)||£12.50||£8.95|
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Tuesdays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Mondays or Sundays at the moment.
- You can also choose a delivery date up to 8 weeks in advance.
- All our food parcels are dispatched on a next day service to ensure your food arrives in optimal condition.
- Currently we deliver to mainland UK including England, Scotland and Wales. Please note, we do not currently deliver to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands, as our courier is unable to offer a next day service to these destinations. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For all orders which include food, DPD cannot arrange for redelivery of a package. If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered (or left at a suitable location), your order may be cancelled without refund.
DPD will contact you with tracking details and your delivery time slot, as well as giving you the opportunity to give additional delivery instructions, such as where to leave the parcel if you won't be in.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page
We’re no strangers to creating fabulous food! Although Noble House Prepared is a new exciting venture, delivering divine and super fresh restaurant quality food directly into the home, the team has been working in the fine food industry for over a decade.