Bottega Rose Gold Rosé 'Prosecco', Veneto, Italy
Pinot Noir grapes from Oltrepò Pavese are hand-picked to make this peach-coloured rosé. The skins stay in contact with the must for 24 hours prior to a gentle pressing to separate them; this creates the delicate colour and helps to provide the wine with notes of mixed red berries to go alongside floral and white fruit aromas. The hand painted bottles are not only eye-catching but reflect the quality and care put into producing this wine.
This sparkling rosé has won numerous awards including the Bronze Medal at the Decanter World Wine Awards - UK (2019).
Minimum order, three bottles of wine or spirits; choose any three!
- Award Winning: No
- Bio: No
- Grape Varieties: Pinot Noir
- Size of Bottle: 750ml
Bottega has a history of four centuries in the world of wine and grappa. Since the 17th century, when their ancestors cultivated the vine as tenant farmers, up to now, with Bottega grappa and liquors being appreciated all over the world. Bottega wines and liquors have received 280 prizes and awards.
Bottega Gold is a Prosecco DOC Brut sparkling wine, obtained by the vinification in white of the Glera grapes, grown in the Valdobbiadene hills. This area is close to the Venetian Pre-alps and characterized by a climate perfect for this native variety of grape. The vineyards are located on a hilly territory that not only has a landscape of great value but also a long wine-growing tradition. These grapes are hand picked and softly pressed in the winery. The must obtained is maintained in stainless steel containers at low temperature to keep its freshness. It follows the fermentation in autoclave for nearly 40 days, at a controlled temperature of 14-15° C, with the addition of selected yeasts (Charmat method).
|Delivery Type (Min. order £40)||Value up to £85||Over £85|
|Standard Delivery (Tuesday to Friday)||£6.99||Free!|
|Standard Delivery before 12pm (Tuesday to Friday)||£11.95||£5.95|
|Saturday Delivery (all day)||£12.50||£8.95|
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Tuesdays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Mondays or Sundays at the moment.
- You can also choose a delivery date up to 8 weeks in advance.
- All our food parcels are dispatched on a next day service to ensure your food arrives in optimal condition.
- Currently we deliver to mainland UK including England, Scotland and Wales. Please note, we do not currently deliver to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands, as our courier is unable to offer a next day service to these destinations. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at email@example.com.
- For all orders which include food, DPD cannot arrange for redelivery of a package. If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered (or left at a suitable location), your order may be cancelled without refund.
DPD will contact you with tracking details and your delivery time slot, as well as giving you the opportunity to give additional delivery instructions, such as where to leave the parcel if you won't be in.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page
We’re no strangers to creating fabulous food! Although Noble House Prepared is a new exciting venture, delivering divine and super fresh restaurant quality food directly into the home, the team has been working in the fine food industry for over a decade.