Bottega Gold Prosecco D.O.C. Veneto, Italy
The beautiful golden bottle protects the wine from any source of light, preserving its aroma and freshness thus giving the wine a longer life. Brilliant, with a rich and persistent foam and fine perlage. Pale straw yellow. Clear, characteristic, fruity and flowery with scents of Golden apple, Williams pear, acacia flowers and lily of the valley. Very tasty, harmonious, elegant and fresh; this is our favourite Prosecco, absolutely stunning!
This prosecco has won numerous awards and is consistently very highly ranked world-wide. Recent awards include: Bronze Medal - DWWA Decanter World Wine Awards - UK (2019); Commended - SWA The Sommelier Wine Awards - UK (2019); Gold Medal - Gilbert & Gaillard International Competition - FR (2019); Gold Medal - The Fifty Best (Sparkling Wines) - USA (2018).
- Award Winning: Yes
- Bio: No
- Grape Varieties: Glera
- Size of Bottle: 750ml
Bottega has a history of four centuries in the world of wine and grappa. Since the 17th century, when their ancestors cultivated the vine as tenant farmers, up to now, with Bottega grappa and liquors being appreciated all over the world. Bottega wines and liquors have received 280 prizes and awards.
Bottega Gold is a Prosecco DOC Brut sparkling wine, obtained by the vinification in white of the Glera grapes, grown in the Valdobbiadene hills. This area is close to the Venetian Pre-alps and characterized by a climate perfect for this native variety of grape. The vineyards are located on a hilly territory that not only has a landscape of great value but also a long wine-growing tradition. These grapes are hand picked and softly pressed in the winery. The must obtained is maintained in stainless steel containers at low temperature to keep its freshness. It follows the fermentation in autoclave for nearly 40 days, at a controlled temperature of 14-15° C, with the addition of selected yeasts (Charmat method).
|Delivery Type (No Minimum order)||Value up to £24.99||£25 and over||£50 and over|
First Class Post 1-3 days with Royal Mail, delivering Monday to Saturday (order before 2pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri)
UPS tracked 1-2 days Next Business Day, delivering Tuesday to Friday (order before 2pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri, UK Mainland only)
UPS tracked Next Business Day Before 12pm (order before 2pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri, UK Mainland only)
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Mondays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Sundays currently.
- All orders placed before 2pm will be dispatched the same day on your chosen service.
- Using our First Class Royal Mail service, we deliver to the whole of the UK including the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands. Our expedited UPS service is only available throughout mainland UK. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at email@example.com.
- If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered, your order may be cancelled without refund.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page