Domaine du Grand Mayne Réserve Sauvignon Sémillon, Côtes de Duras, France 2017
A fantastic Sauvignon with a touch of Semillon and ageing in new oak, this has a beautiful balance with a scent of grapefruit and squeezed lemons and a touch of lime leaves and minerality. Wonderfully complex with flavours of peach and a beautifully textured fresh and elegant, creamy palate, medium-bodied, with great intensity and a long racy finish.
Each year the team at Grand Mayne select one parcel of the top quality Sauvignon Blanc grapes to be vinified to make this top cuvée of white wine. These grapes are left on the vine to ripen for a few more days after the normal white wine harvest. Then they are carefully picked by hand. The hand-picked grapes go straight to the winery, where after several hours of skin maturation, they are carefully pressed. The juice is left to settle and then run into new oak casks to ferment. After fermentation, the wine is stirred from time to time over a period of several months to increase the complexity. It is bottled the following March.
Minimum order, three bottles of wine or spirits; choose any three!
- Award Winning: No
- Bio: No
- Grape Varieties: Sauvignon Blanc 95% Sémillon 5%
- Size of Bottle: 750ml
Côtes de Duras
|Delivery Type (Min. order £40)||Value up to £85||Over £85|
|Standard Delivery (Tuesday to Friday)||£6.99||Free!|
|Standard Delivery before 12pm (Tuesday to Friday)||£11.95||£5.95|
|Saturday Delivery (all day)||£12.50||£8.95|
Christmas Delivery Dates 2021
The last day for delivery in December 2021 will be the 23rd of December and delivery slots will be limited. All the food is delivered frozen, so it can be delivered in the weeks leading up to Christmas and kept in the freezer till it’s time to cook (NB – the large cuts of Christmas meat will require defrosting before cooking).
The next available date for delivery after December will be the 6th of January 2022.
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Tuesdays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Mondays or Sundays at the moment.
- You can also choose a delivery date up to 8 weeks in advance.
- All our food parcels are dispatched on a next day service to ensure your food arrives in optimal condition.
- Currently we deliver to mainland UK including England, Scotland and Wales. Please note, we do not currently deliver to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands, as our courier is unable to offer a next day service to these destinations. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at email@example.com.
- For all orders which include food, DPD cannot arrange for redelivery of a package. If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered (or left at a suitable location), your order may be cancelled without refund.
DPD will contact you with tracking details and your delivery time slot, as well as giving you the opportunity to give additional delivery instructions, such as where to leave the parcel if you won't be in.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page
We’re no strangers to creating fabulous food! Although Noble House Prepared is a new exciting venture, delivering divine and super fresh restaurant quality food directly into the home, the team has been working in the fine food industry for over a decade.