Château Laujac, Médoc, Bordeaux, France 2014
The Medoc produces some of the best value wines from Bordeaux and Château Laujac is a great example. Sourced from grapes growing on a variety of soil, the wines of Laujac have a good complexity of flavours.
Wines are matured 12 months in oak barrel before being bottled. Intense aromas of blackcurrant and blueberry with smoky notes. Medium bodied and supple on the palate with fine tannins.
Awarded a Bronze Medal at Decanter World Wine Awards 2017.
- Award Winning: Decanter World Wine Awards -Bronze
- Bio: No
- Grape Varieties: Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Petit Verdot
- Size of Bottle: 750ml
|Delivery Type (No Minimum order)||Value up to £75||Over £75|
First Class Post 1-3 days with Royal Mail, delivering Monday to Saturday (order before 1pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri)
UPS tracked 1-2 days Next Business Day, delivering Tuesday to Friday (order before 1pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri, UK Mainland only)
UPS tracked Next Business Day Before 12pm (order before 1pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri, UK Mainland only)
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Mondays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Sundays at the moment.
- All orders placed before 1pm will be dispatched the same day on your chosen service.
- Using our First Class Royal Mail service, we deliver to the whole of the UK including the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands. Our expedited UPS service is only available throughout mainland UK. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at email@example.com.
- If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered, your order may be cancelled without refund.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page