Domaine du Grand Mayne Sauvignon, Côtes de Duras, France 2019
Vibrant citrus and tropical aromas, underpinned by a seam of Loire-like minerality, this Sauvignon is full of flavours and very intense. Beautifully balanced, this is a very attractive wine. This delicious Sauvignon won Silver medal at the Concours Général Agricole de Paris 2020.
This is a perfectly balanced wine: fresh and crisp, with a fine, smooth, complex cocktail of flavours. The grapes are picked by harvesting machine in the cool of the early morning. A percentage of the best grapes are pumped directly into the vats to keep the skins in contact with the juice and after 12 hours skin maceration at low temperatures, the grapes are pressed in a pneumatic press. The rest of the white grapes are pressed as soon as they arrive at the winery and the juices are allowed to settle. The fermentation of the clear juice is carried out in temperature-controlled stainless-steel vats. Selected aromatic yeasts are used to start a long cold fermentation at 18 degrees. After fermentation, the wines are left on their fine lees for 3-4 months before being clarified and prepared for bottling.
Minimum order, three bottles of wine or spirits; choose any three!
- Award Winning: Silver medal at the Concours Général Agricole de Paris 2020.
- Bio: Vegetarian and Vegan
- Grape Varieties: Sauvignon Blanc 95 % Sauvignon Gris 3% Semillon 2%
- Size of Bottle: 750ml
Côtes de Duras
|Delivery Type (Min. order £40)||Value up to £85||Over £85|
|Standard Delivery (Tuesday to Friday)||£6.99||Free!|
|Standard Delivery before 12pm (Tuesday to Friday)||£11.95||£5.95|
|Saturday Delivery (all day)||£12.50||£8.95|
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Tuesdays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Mondays or Sundays at the moment.
- You can also choose a delivery date up to 8 weeks in advance.
- All our food parcels are dispatched on a next day service to ensure your food arrives in optimal condition.
- Currently we deliver to mainland UK including England, Scotland and Wales. Please note, we do not currently deliver to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands, as our courier is unable to offer a next day service to these destinations. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For all orders which include food, DPD cannot arrange for redelivery of a package. If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered (or left at a suitable location), your order may be cancelled without refund.
DPD will contact you with tracking details and your delivery time slot, as well as giving you the opportunity to give additional delivery instructions, such as where to leave the parcel if you won't be in.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page
We’re no strangers to creating fabulous food! Although Noble House Prepared is a new exciting venture, delivering divine and super fresh restaurant quality food directly into the home, the team has been working in the fine food industry for over a decade.