Gilvesy Bohem Balatoni Cuvée, Szent Gyorgy Mount, Balatoni Borrégió, Hungary 2018
Róbert Gilvesy moved back from Canada to his homeland in Hungary in order to establish his wine estate where he grows grapes on volcanic basalt/tufa and calcareous dolomite rich soil. Bone dry, this is light and fresh with an attractive lime, pineapple and jasmine nose and a zesty palate of green apple and citrus fruit. Unoaked and organic, vegetarian and vegan.
Winner of a Bronze Medal at the Sommelier Wine Awards.
- Award Winning: Sommelier Wine Awards Bronze
- Bio: Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
- Grape Varieties: Olaszrizling, Sauvignon Blanc, Rajnai Rizling, Pinot Gris
- Size of Bottle: 750ml
|Delivery Type (No Minimum order)||Value up to £75||Over £75|
First Class Post 1-3 days with Royal Mail, delivering Monday to Saturday (order before 1pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri)
UPS tracked 1-2 days Next Business Day, delivering Tuesday to Friday (order before 1pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri, UK Mainland only)
UPS tracked Next Business Day Before 12pm (order before 1pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri, UK Mainland only)
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Mondays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Sundays at the moment.
- All orders placed before 1pm will be dispatched the same day on your chosen service.
- Using our First Class Royal Mail service, we deliver to the whole of the UK including the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands. Our expedited UPS service is only available throughout mainland UK. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at email@example.com.
- If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered, your order may be cancelled without refund.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page