Grandiose Sauvignon Blanc, Gascony, France 2019
There are some unbeatable value wines coming from the Languedoc these days and LGI make some of the best of them. The dynamic cooperative works with local producers and use modern wine making techniques to produce seriously drinkable wines.
Aged on its lees for a short period to add smoothness, complexity and texture to the palate. Flavours of gooseberry with grassy, lemony overtones. Crisp and dry on the palate with mineral notes. A seriously good value Sauvignon.
Minimum order, three bottles of wine or spirits; choose any three!
- Award Winning: No
- Bio: No
- Grape Varieties: Sauvignon Blanc
- Size of Bottle: 750ml
|Delivery Type (No Minimum order)||Value up to £75||Over £75|
First Class Post 1-3 days with Royal Mail, delivering Monday to Saturday (order before 1pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri)
UPS tracked 1-2 days Next Business Day, delivering Tuesday to Friday (order before 1pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri, UK Mainland only)
UPS tracked Next Business Day Before 12pm (order before 1pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri, UK Mainland only)
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Mondays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Sundays at the moment.
- All orders placed before 1pm will be dispatched the same day on your chosen service.
- Using our First Class Royal Mail service, we deliver to the whole of the UK including the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands. Our expedited UPS service is only available throughout mainland UK. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered, your order may be cancelled without refund.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page