Monbazillac Domaine Fonmourgues, Monbazillac, France 2015
This delicious French sweet pudding or dessert wine has a bouquet of honey and apricot with a hint of quince jelly. Sweet and delicate with a great length.
The whole operation at this tiny estate is managed by hand, from harvesting the fruit to getting the wine into the bottle. Organic, hand harvested, only the ripest, botrytis affected, grapes are selected, and the yields, which average between 20 to 30 hectolitres per hectare, are tiny. Quality here overrules quantity.
The two classic Sauternes grapes, Semillon (60%) and Sauvignon (10%) form the major part of the blend, but it is the additional 30% of Muscadelle that gives Fonmourgues its true character.
- Award Winning: Sommelier Wine Award Silver
- Bio: Organic
- Grape Varieties: Sauvignon, Muscadelle, Semillon
- Size of Bottle: 750ml
|Delivery Type (No Minimum order)||Value up to £75||Over £75|
First Class Post 1-3 days with Royal Mail, delivering Monday to Saturday (order before 1pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri)
UPS tracked 1-2 days Next Business Day, delivering Tuesday to Friday (order before 1pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri, UK Mainland only)
UPS tracked Next Business Day Before 12pm (order before 1pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri, UK Mainland only)
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Mondays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Sundays at the moment.
- All orders placed before 1pm will be dispatched the same day on your chosen service.
- Using our First Class Royal Mail service, we deliver to the whole of the UK including the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands. Our expedited UPS service is only available throughout mainland UK. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered, your order may be cancelled without refund.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page