Neleman Tempranillo Monastrell Organic, Valencia, Spain 2018
This is a fantastic organic red wine from the Valencia region in Spain, and we highly recommend it along with its pair.
A blend of Tempranillo and Monastrell, both varieties are produced in a rarely fresh area in Valencia region, at 700m above sea level. Harvesting is done during night time, avoiding oxidation and the high temperatures of daytime. The resulting wine is a bright crimson in colour with fresh red cherry and plum aromas on the nose. The palate is soft and juicy with crunchy red fruits and a fresh acidity. Easy drinking and eminently enjoyable.
Winner of a Gold Medal from the Guilbert & Gaillard Wine Guide (2019)
Minimum order, three bottles of wine or spirits; choose any three!
- Award Winning: Winner of a Gold Medal from the Guilbert & Gaillard Wine Guide
- Bio: Organic, Vegetarian and Vegan
- Grape Varieties: Tempranillo, Monastrell
- Size of Bottle: 750ml
Dutchman Derrick Neleman studied to become a biodynamic farmer. After his training he ended up on vineyards in Spain and realised this is where he wanted to make his own wine. He settled in Valencia and focusses on making wines which reflect the terroir. All Neleman wines are made without the use of pesticides or additives and are certified vegan. They also plant trees to compensate their CO2 emissions and are carbon proof certified.
Valencia is loceted at the centre of Spain`s east coast. Famous for oranges, paella and wine, archaeological evidence suggests that winemaking here dates back more than a thousand years.
|Delivery Type (Min. order £40)||Value up to £85||Over £85|
|Standard Delivery (Tuesday to Friday)||£6.99||Free!|
|Standard Delivery before 12pm (Tuesday to Friday)||£11.95||£5.95|
|Saturday Delivery (all day)||£12.50||£8.95|
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Tuesdays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Mondays or Sundays at the moment.
- You can also choose a delivery date up to 8 weeks in advance.
- All our food parcels are dispatched on a next day service to ensure your food arrives in optimal condition.
- Currently we deliver to mainland UK including England, Scotland and Wales. Please note, we do not currently deliver to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands, as our courier is unable to offer a next day service to these destinations. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For all orders which include food, DPD cannot arrange for redelivery of a package. If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered (or left at a suitable location), your order may be cancelled without refund.
DPD will contact you with tracking details and your delivery time slot, as well as giving you the opportunity to give additional delivery instructions, such as where to leave the parcel if you won't be in.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page
We’re no strangers to creating fabulous food! Although Noble House Prepared is a new exciting venture, delivering divine and super fresh restaurant quality food directly into the home, the team has been working in the fine food industry for over a decade.