Pinot Grigio Rosé Blush, San Antini, Italy
Although Pinot Grigio is best known for the production of white wines, the grapes actually have a pink tinge to them when they are ripe. The wine gets its delicate pink colour from contact with the grape skins during the winemaking process.
This wine has the delicate perfumed aromas of peach and rose petals that are typical of a Pinot Grigio rose. The palate is full of soft, red fruit flavours which linger on the tongue. Dry in style and well balanced, this wine is excellent to drink with fish and white meats.
- Award Winning: No
- Bio: Vegetarian and Vegan
- Grape Varieties: Pinot Grigio (100%)
- Size of Bottle: 750ml
The company was born as a retailer in 1928 in the Veneto region for sales of wines in casks and demi-johns to restaurants and small retailers. In the fifties the family expanded their horizons to selling wines across Central Europe and beyond. Throughout all this expansion, the Botter family retained control and the company is now run by the third generation and from their roots in Veneto they now have a portfolio of wines produced in some of Italy’s finest regions.
In Sicily volcanic soils and a maritime influence combine to impart a distinct elegance and mineral character upon the island`s wines. Nero d'Avola and Shiraz make reliable, fleshy red wines, whilst Grillo, Inzolia and Chardonnay yield surprisingly well balanced and flavourful white wines. However, it is the uniquely rich and mineral influenced dessert wines that are perhaps Sicily's greatest contribution to the wine world, from Marsala to Moscato di Pantelleria and Malvasia.
|Delivery Type (No Minimum order)||Value up to £75||Over £75|
First Class Post 1-3 days with Royal Mail, delivering Monday to Saturday (order before 1pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri)
UPS tracked 1-2 days Next Business Day, delivering Tuesday to Friday (order before 1pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri, UK Mainland only)
UPS tracked Next Business Day Before 12pm (order before 1pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri, UK Mainland only)
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Mondays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Sundays at the moment.
- All orders placed before 1pm will be dispatched the same day on your chosen service.
- Using our First Class Royal Mail service, we deliver to the whole of the UK including the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands. Our expedited UPS service is only available throughout mainland UK. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered, your order may be cancelled without refund.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page