Riesling Organic Domaine Jean Becker, Alsace, France 2016
Dry and racy with delicate fruits and floral hints and some minerality. A classic and delicious Alsatian Riesling!
The renowned Becker family, whose winemaking legacy dates back to 1610, produces wines of the highest standard and, holds vineyards across five Grand Cru areas; Froehn, Schlossberg, Sonnenglanz, Praelatenberg and Schoenenberg.
- Award Winning: No
- Bio: Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
- Grape Varieties: Riesling
- Size of Bottle: 750ml
|Delivery Type (No Minimum order)||Value up to £75||Over £75|
First Class Post 1-3 days with Royal Mail, delivering Monday to Saturday (order before 1pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri)
UPS tracked 1-2 days Next Business Day, delivering Tuesday to Friday (order before 1pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri, UK Mainland only)
UPS tracked Next Business Day Before 12pm (order before 1pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri, UK Mainland only)
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Mondays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Sundays at the moment.
- All orders placed before 1pm will be dispatched the same day on your chosen service.
- Using our First Class Royal Mail service, we deliver to the whole of the UK including the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands. Our expedited UPS service is only available throughout mainland UK. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered, your order may be cancelled without refund.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page