Terre des Anges Provence Rosé 'Chateau Paradis', Provence, France
Made from a traditional blend of Syrah, Mourvedre and Rolle (Vermentino) the grapes are hand harvested and cooled before pressing to preserve aromas and colour.
Terre des Anges is a luxurious and elegant rose, particle wood fermentation on the Mourvedre gives texture and richness which is balanced by a fresh acidity and ripe fruit flavours of strawberries, red cherries and peach. This fantastic wine is beautifully packaged in an elegant bottle with a unique glass stopper instead of a cork.
- Award Winning: No
- Bio: No
- Grape Varieties: Syrah, Mourvèdre, Rolle
- Size of Bottle: 750ml
Provence- Cotes de Provence
Dry, Medium Bodied
The Château Paradis estate covers 185 acres in the northern part of Coteaux d’Aix-en-Provence, in the village of Le Puy Sainte Réparade. The estate is in the midst of a range of legendary landscapes, which the famous painters of Provence used to depict. The property was created by Jacques Héon (founder of Jacques’ Wein-Depot), who was charmed by the landscape. An old plot of vines called “Paradis” gave its name to the vineyard. The property became a winery in 2003 thanks to Philippe and Juliette Deschamps, who built a cellar and restored the bastide. Since 2011 the Thiéblin family, proud of their Provençal heritage, has been focused on bringing out the best in the estate. In 2012 they extended the vineyard with 123 additional acres. These new vineyard plantings and cellar investment have ensured that the recent vintages have really shone and they have been well rated by the Guide Hachette (France`s top wine guide).
The Coteaux d`Aix is a vineyard region of limestone and sandy soils to the north and west of the university town of Aix. It is inland and benefits from relatively cool summer nights due to the altitude, retaining acidity and produces elegant dry rosé wines from a combination of Cinsault, Carignan, Syrah and Cabernet Sauvignon.
|Delivery Type (No Minimum order)||Value up to £75||Over £75|
First Class Post 1-3 days with Royal Mail, delivering Monday to Saturday (order before 1pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri)
UPS tracked 1-2 days Next Business Day, delivering Tuesday to Friday (order before 1pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri, UK Mainland only)
UPS tracked Next Business Day Before 12pm (order before 1pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri, UK Mainland only)
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Mondays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Sundays at the moment.
- All orders placed before 1pm will be dispatched the same day on your chosen service.
- Using our First Class Royal Mail service, we deliver to the whole of the UK including the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands. Our expedited UPS service is only available throughout mainland UK. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at email@example.com.
- If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered, your order may be cancelled without refund.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page