Valpolicella Corte Cavedini, Veneto, Italy 2018
This small family owned winery is managed by Umberto Cavedini and his wife and children. They follow sustainable practices and work in respect of traditions to produce authentic wines with great purity of fruits.
Aged in stainless steel tanks for 6 months and an additional 4 months in bottle. Aromas of freshly crushed red berry fruit and cherry. Delicate, soft and velvety wine.
Winner of the Decanter World Wine Awards Silver Medal.
- Award Winning: Yes: Decanter World Wine Awards Silver Medal
- Bio: No
- Grape Varieties: Corvina, Rondinella, Merlot
- Size of Bottle: 750ml
|Delivery Type (No Minimum order)||Value up to £75||Over £75|
First Class Post 1-3 days with Royal Mail, delivering Monday to Saturday (order before 1pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri)
UPS tracked 1-2 days Next Business Day, delivering Tuesday to Friday (order before 1pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri, UK Mainland only)
UPS tracked Next Business Day Before 12pm (order before 1pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri, UK Mainland only)
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Mondays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Sundays at the moment.
- All orders placed before 1pm will be dispatched the same day on your chosen service.
- Using our First Class Royal Mail service, we deliver to the whole of the UK including the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands. Our expedited UPS service is only available throughout mainland UK. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at email@example.com.
- If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered, your order may be cancelled without refund.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page