Cheese Selection: Three Cheeses and Chutney
A fantastic selection of three artisan cheeses, with a delicious Green Tomato Chutney from Rosebud Preserves. All our cheeses are specially chosen for their superb quality, and to ensure that your delicious cheese board reaches you in the best possible condition, we have chosen beautiful cheeses all wrapped by the producers themselves.
Vintage Organic Godminster Cheddar: From the heart of cheddar cheese production in Somerset, Godminster follows traditional methods to offer an organic, earthy, yet creamy cheddar. Absolutely delicious! Pasteurised, and vegetarian.
Perl Las: Perl Las, meaning ‘Blue Pearl’ in Welsh, is a superb semi-soft organic blue cheese made by Caryn, the 2nd generation of cheese makers at Caws Cenarth in Carmarthenshire. This delicious, golden, veiny cheese has become one of the most famous and highly regarded cheeses in Wales. It is delicately salty and creamy with a lingering blue aftertaste, and grows stronger with maturity. Pasteurised and vegetarian.
Camembert: Réo produces a classic French Camembert, hand ladled, with a white bloomy rind, turning beige after 6 to 8 weeks, releasing milk aromas, and mushroom flavours. Unpasteurised with a traditional rennet. An absolutely fantastic example of Camembert.
Rosebud Preserves Green Tomato Chutney: The chutneys from Rosebud Preserves are traditionally British, made in Swaledale, Yorkshire. Deep, dark and rich from the addition of unrefined cane sugar and long slow cooking in open pans, they are prepared by hand from fresh raw ingredients, aromatic spices and just enough vinegar to create piquant, full-bodied and properly rounded preserves. Carefully paired for your enjoyment, truly delicious and a fabulous accompaniment to your cheeses.
Please note that the images showing the cheeses are a serving suggestion. The package you will receive is as described above. We only ever sell cheeses in peak condition, and at the perfect maturity, so should any cheese be unavailable, we will substitute it with a cheese of similar style and equal exceptional quality.
“A beautiful selection of cheeses. I usually allow about 100g per person for a cheese course at the end of a meal, so this will give you enough cheese for 2 people for 3 days!”
|Delivery Type (Min. order £40)||Value up to £85||Over £85|
|Standard Delivery (Tuesday to Friday)||£6.99||Free!|
|Standard Delivery before 12pm (Tuesday to Friday)||£11.95||£5.95|
|Saturday Delivery (all day)||£12.50||£8.95|
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Tuesdays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Mondays or Sundays at the moment.
- You can also choose a delivery date up to 8 weeks in advance.
- All our food parcels are dispatched on a next day service to ensure your food arrives in optimal condition.
- Currently we deliver to mainland UK including England, Scotland and Wales. Please note, we do not currently deliver to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands, as our courier is unable to offer a next day service to these destinations. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at email@example.com.
- For all orders which include food, DPD cannot arrange for redelivery of a package. If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered (or left at a suitable location), your order may be cancelled without refund.
DPD will contact you with tracking details and your delivery time slot, as well as giving you the opportunity to give additional delivery instructions, such as where to leave the parcel if you won't be in.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page
We’re no strangers to creating fabulous food! Although Noble House Prepared is a new exciting venture, delivering divine and super fresh restaurant quality food directly into the home, the team has been working in the fine food industry for over a decade.