Chicken Katsu Curry
Fried breaded chicken breast cutlet in an authentic style Japanese katsu curry sauce, garnished with ginger.
This product contains Gluten, Wheat.
As in all kitchens, we use a wide variety of ingredients; we cannot 100% guarantee that there are no traces of other allergens.
Important: Prepare from frozen. Cooking times may vary depending on the power of your appliance. Please ensure that your food is piping hot before serving. Steam may be released from the dish when you peel back the film, so do take care.
Oven cook only (but the sauce can be microwaved).
- OVEN ONLY: Preheat the oven to 180°C (fan oven). Remove the chicken and place on cooking foil/baking paper on the centre of a baking tray, in the centre of the oven and cook for 30 minutes.
- Add the container with sauce to the oven for the last 10 minutes OR heat sauce in microwave (850W) on high for 4 minutes.
- Slice the chicken and stir sauce before serving.
- Defrost instructions: Should your dish defrost, keep in the fridge and consume within 48 hours. Cooking times should be adjusted accordingly.
"Katsu curry, a delicious authentic dish from Japan, brings together katsu - fried breaded cutlets - and karē (curry), a Japanese mild curry sauce. I first had the pork version of this dish travelling in Japan and was hooked instantly; it’s one of Japan’s favourite meals.
In our chicken version, I love how the breaded chicken and flavours infuse into the curry sauce. Traditionally, the katsu is served sliced, eliminating the need for a knife so the dish can easily be eaten with just a fork, spoon or chopsticks. Serve it in this way alongside a helping of rice."
|Per 100g||per serving|
|of which Saturates||5.1g||13g|
|of which sugars||1.7g||4.4g|
|Delivery Type (Min. order £40)||Value up to £85||Over £85|
|Standard Delivery (Tuesday to Friday)||£6.99||Free!|
|Standard Delivery before 12pm (Tuesday to Friday)||£11.95||£5.95|
|Saturday Delivery (all day)||£12.50||£8.95|
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Tuesdays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Mondays or Sundays at the moment.
- You can also choose a delivery date up to 8 weeks in advance.
- All our food parcels are dispatched on a next day service to ensure your food arrives in optimal condition.
- Currently we deliver to mainland UK including England, Scotland and Wales. Please note, we do not currently deliver to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands, as our courier is unable to offer a next day service to these destinations. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at email@example.com.
- For all orders which include food, DPD cannot arrange for redelivery of a package. If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered (or left at a suitable location), your order may be cancelled without refund.
DPD will contact you with tracking details and your delivery time slot, as well as giving you the opportunity to give additional delivery instructions, such as where to leave the parcel if you won't be in.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page
We’re no strangers to creating fabulous food! Although Noble House Prepared is a new exciting venture, delivering divine and super fresh restaurant quality food directly into the home, the team has been working in the fine food industry for over a decade.