Chinese 5 Spice Pork Belly Chops with Hoi Sin Sauce
Our five-spice juicy pork belly rib chops are slow cooked until temptingly tender and ready to grill. Coat with our rich hoi sin sauce glaze to create an irresistible sticky, crispy crunch finish. One word. Delicious.
There are 4 large chops in each package, perfect for 4 people. Prepare simply in the over or on your BBQ!
This product contains Milk, Celery, Wheat, Barley, Gluten, Soybeans, Mustard, Sulphites.
As in all kitchens, we use a wide variety of ingredients; we cannot 100% guarantee that there are no traces of other allergens.
Defrost for 24-48 hours in the fridge prior to cooking. Pork must be fully defrosted prior to cooking in the oven or on a barbecue.
HOB & OVEN:
- Remove the chops from the vacuum bag and place down on one side in a non-stick frying pan.
- Cook on a hot (but not too hot) setting for 4-6 minutes on each side.
- Be careful not to let chops spit or bubble, this means the hob is too hot.
- Once they become crisp and nicely browned on both sides, place them into a baking dish, open the sauce sachet and pour the Hoi Sin sauce over the chops, covering them.
- Place in an oven (preheated) at 180°C (fan oven) for 10 minutes.
- Remove the dish from the oven and rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Remove the chops from the vacuum bag and grill over a medium to moderate heat, trying to get a nice and even heat.
- Let the fat slowly cook down so they render and go crispy but be careful not to be too close to the flames or they will over-char!
- Turn the chops frequently while cooking until they are heated through and piping hot.
- Either brush the Hoi Sin Sauce over the chops while cooking to baste them, or serve the sauce on the side.
Make sure the meat is fully cooked before serving. Cooking times may vary depending on temperature of your barbecue and weather conditions at the time of cooking.
Be careful to avoid steam when removing the bag and/or foil. Always be cautious when cooking on an open flame.
Pork (71%), Hoi Sin Sauce [Water, Sugar, Soybean Paste (8%) (Water, Soya Bean, Rice, Salt), Garlic Puree (3.5%), Modified Maize Starch, Colour (Plain Caramel), White Rice Vinegar (1%), Spice Blend (1%) [Fennel, Black Pepper, Cinnamon, Cloves, Cumin, Star Anise], Red Chilli Paste [Red Chilli Peppers, Salt, Acidity Regulator (Acetic Acid)], Yeast Extract Paste [Yeast Extract, Salt], Salt, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid)], Beef Fond (Water, Beef Bones, Onion, Carrot, Leek, Tomato Puree, Parsley, Garlic, Lovage), Apple Juice, Sugar, Shallots, Smoked Paprika, Honey, Onion Powder, Red Wine [Sulphites], Malt Extract, Cider Vinegar [Apple Cider Vinegar, Potassium Metabisulphite], Black Pepper, Salt, Onions, Soy Sauce [Wheat, Barley, Soybeans, Sulphites], Chinese 5 Spice, Tomato Sauce [Celery], Dijon Mustard [Sulphites], Himalayan Pink Salt [Sulphites], Celery Salt (Typical), Carrots, Gravy Granules [Wheat, Barley, Soybeans], Chilli Powder, Cornflour, Butter [Milk], Bay Leaf
|Pork Belly Chops||Per 100g|
|of which Saturates||3.3g|
|of which Sugars||8.0g|
|Delivery Type (Min. order £40)||Value up to £85||Over £85|
|Standard Delivery (Tuesday to Friday)||£6.99||Free!|
|Standard Delivery before 12pm (Tuesday to Friday)||£11.95||£5.95|
|Saturday Delivery (all day)||£12.50||£8.95|
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Tuesdays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Mondays or Sundays at the moment.
- You can also choose a delivery date up to 8 weeks in advance.
- All our food parcels are dispatched on a next day service to ensure your food arrives in optimal condition.
- Currently we deliver to mainland UK including England, Scotland and Wales. Please note, we do not currently deliver to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands, as our courier is unable to offer a next day service to these destinations. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For all orders which include food, DPD cannot arrange for redelivery of a package. If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered (or left at a suitable location), your order may be cancelled without refund.
DPD will contact you with tracking details and your delivery time slot, as well as giving you the opportunity to give additional delivery instructions, such as where to leave the parcel if you won't be in.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page
We’re no strangers to creating fabulous food! Although Noble House Prepared is a new exciting venture, delivering divine and super fresh restaurant quality food directly into the home, the team has been working in the fine food industry for over a decade.