Fleur de Fonpleglade, 2nd wine of Château Fonpleglade, St Emilion, Bordeaux, France 2012
Château Fonpleglade was renovated in the 2000’s and certified organic in 2013. Owner Stephen & Denise Adams, who also own Chateau l’Enclos in Pomerol, consulted renown oenologist Michel Rolland to make powerful wines from the right bank.
Their second wine offers a vibrant expression of the estate’s vineyard, highlighting lush, generous fruit, velvety tannins and elegant length. Aged for 15 months in 1 year old French oak barrels. Intense bouquet with blackberry and red berry fruits and hints of leather. Full bodied and round with an elegant acidity and good length.
- Award Winning: No
- Bio: No
- Grape Varieties: Merlot, Cabernet Franc
- Size of Bottle: 750ml
|Delivery Type (No Minimum order)||Value up to £75||Over £75|
First Class Post 1-3 days with Royal Mail, delivering Monday to Saturday (order before 1pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri)
UPS tracked 1-2 days Next Business Day, delivering Tuesday to Friday (order before 1pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri, UK Mainland only)
UPS tracked Next Business Day Before 12pm (order before 1pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri, UK Mainland only)
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Mondays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Sundays at the moment.
- All orders placed before 1pm will be dispatched the same day on your chosen service.
- Using our First Class Royal Mail service, we deliver to the whole of the UK including the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands. Our expedited UPS service is only available throughout mainland UK. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered, your order may be cancelled without refund.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page