Fleur de Fonpleglade, 2nd wine of Château Fonpleglade, St Emilion, Bordeaux, France 2012
Château Fonpleglade was renovated in the 2000’s and certified organic in 2013. Owner Stephen & Denise Adams, who also own Chateau l’Enclos in Pomerol, consulted renown oenologist Michel Rolland to make powerful wines from the right bank.
Their second wine offers a vibrant expression of the estate’s vineyard, highlighting lush, generous fruit, velvety tannins and elegant length. Aged for 15 months in 1 year old French oak barrels. Intense bouquet with blackberry and red berry fruits and hints of leather. Full bodied and round with an elegant acidity and good length.
Minimum order, three bottles of wine or spirits; choose any three!
- Award Winning: No
- Bio: No
- Grape Varieties: Merlot, Cabernet Franc
- Size of Bottle: 750ml
|Delivery Type (Min. order £40)||Value up to £85||Over £85|
|Standard Delivery (Tuesday to Friday)||£6.99||Free!|
|Standard Delivery before 12pm (Tuesday to Friday)||£11.95||£5.95|
|Saturday Delivery (all day)||£12.50||£8.95|
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Tuesdays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Mondays or Sundays at the moment.
- You can also choose a delivery date up to 8 weeks in advance.
- All our food parcels are dispatched on a next day service to ensure your food arrives in optimal condition.
- Currently we deliver to mainland UK including England, Scotland and Wales. Please note, we do not currently deliver to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands, as our courier is unable to offer a next day service to these destinations. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at email@example.com.
- For all orders which include food, DPD cannot arrange for redelivery of a package. If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered (or left at a suitable location), your order may be cancelled without refund.
DPD will contact you with tracking details and your delivery time slot, as well as giving you the opportunity to give additional delivery instructions, such as where to leave the parcel if you won't be in.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page
We’re no strangers to creating fabulous food! Although Noble House Prepared is a new exciting venture, delivering divine and super fresh restaurant quality food directly into the home, the team has been working in the fine food industry for over a decade.