Gourmet 'Butler's Bangers' Pigs in Blankets in a Honey Mustard Glaze
The classic Christmas accompaniment with a difference! We use award-winning Butler's Bangers from Jimmy’s Farm and wrap in his dry sweet cure streaky bacon. We add a sweet honey-mustard sauce to glaze them and add more flavour.
This product contains Gluten, Wheat, Barley, Soy, Mustard, Celery, Sulphites.
As in all kitchens, we use a wide variety of ingredients; we cannot 100% guarantee that there are no traces of other allergens.
Important: Prepare from frozen. Cooking times may vary depending on the power of your appliance. Please ensure that your food is piping hot before serving.
Serves 2 or Serves 4:
- OVEN: Preheat the oven (fan oven) to 200°C. Remove film and take out the bag of glaze from container. Place container on a tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 30 minutes, turning over half way through cooking. Add the contents of the glaze to the tray and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- You may wish to cook the pigs in blankets on a baking tray, particularly if you are cooking several packs at once.
- Defrost instructions: Should your dish defrost, keep in the fridge and consume within 48 hours. Cooking times should be adjusted accordingly.
“We use award-winning Butler's Bangers from Jimmy’s Farm and wrap in his dry sweet cure streaky bacon. We add a sweet honey-mustard sauce in order to glaze them and add more flavour. The Christmas dinner classic- perfected!”
|of which Saturates||3.0g|
|of which Sugars||4.9g|
|Delivery Type (Min. order £40)||Value up to £85||Over £85|
|Standard Delivery (Tuesday to Friday)||£6.99||Free!|
|Standard Delivery before 12pm (Tuesday to Friday)||£11.95||£5.95|
|Saturday Delivery (all day)||£12.50||£8.95|
Christmas Delivery Dates 2021
The last day for delivery in December 2021 will be the 23rd of December and delivery slots will be limited. All the food is delivered frozen, so it can be delivered in the weeks leading up to Christmas and kept in the freezer till it’s time to cook (NB – the large cuts of Christmas meat will require defrosting before cooking).
The next available date for delivery after December will be the 6th of January 2022.
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Tuesdays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Mondays or Sundays at the moment.
- You can also choose a delivery date up to 8 weeks in advance.
- All our food parcels are dispatched on a next day service to ensure your food arrives in optimal condition.
- Currently we deliver to mainland UK including England, Scotland and Wales. Please note, we do not currently deliver to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands, as our courier is unable to offer a next day service to these destinations. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For all orders which include food, DPD cannot arrange for redelivery of a package. If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered (or left at a suitable location), your order may be cancelled without refund.
DPD will contact you with tracking details and your delivery time slot, as well as giving you the opportunity to give additional delivery instructions, such as where to leave the parcel if you won't be in.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page
We’re no strangers to creating fabulous food! Although Noble House Prepared is a new exciting venture, delivering divine and super fresh restaurant quality food directly into the home, the team has been working in the fine food industry for over a decade.