Hoffmann & Rathbone Bacchus, Sussex, England
Having a modern and minimalistic approach, this small negociant carefully sources some of the best grapes in Sussex to produce top notch artisan wines.
Bacchus is a cross between Riesling, Silvaner and Müller-Thurgau. The grape is well adapted to the English climate and is often compared to Sauvignon Blanc. Crisp and refreshing with aromas of green mango, passion fruit and ginger. Crisp, lively acidity with a delicious spiciness on the finish.
"Goodness me, I nearly fell off my chair when I taste this fabulously ostentatious wine!" Matthew Jukes, Vineyard Magazine April 2021
- Award Winning: Yes - Press Review
- Bio: No
- Grape Varieties: Bacchus
- Size of Bottle: 750ml
|Delivery Type (No Minimum order)||Value up to £75||Over £75|
First Class Post 1-3 days with Royal Mail, delivering Monday to Saturday (order before 1pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri)
UPS tracked 1-2 days Next Business Day, delivering Tuesday to Friday (order before 1pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri, UK Mainland only)
UPS tracked Next Business Day Before 12pm (order before 1pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri, UK Mainland only)
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Mondays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Sundays at the moment.
- All orders placed before 1pm will be dispatched the same day on your chosen service.
- Using our First Class Royal Mail service, we deliver to the whole of the UK including the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands. Our expedited UPS service is only available throughout mainland UK. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at email@example.com.
- If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered, your order may be cancelled without refund.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page
You may also like
We’re no strangers to creating fabulous occasions! The Noble House Prepared team has been working in the fine food industry for over a decade.