Japanese Miso Marinated Chicken with Lemon and Garlic
Treat yourselves to an oriental BBQ experience with our Miso, Sake and Mirin marinated Caldecott chicken thighs. There’s nothing for you to do other than pop the chicken on the BBQ (or if the weather fails to deliver, bung it in the oven) and then bask in all the culinary glory.
There are 4 chicken thighs in each pack, perfect for 2 people, or more if you are combining the dish with other BBQ favourites!
This product contains Milk, Celery, Wheat, Barley, Gluten, Soybeans, Mustard, Sulphites.
As in all kitchens, we use a wide variety of ingredients; we cannot 100% guarantee that there are no traces of other allergens.
Defrost for 24 hours in the fridge prior to cooking. Chicken must be fully defrosted prior to cooking in the oven or on a barbecue.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (fan oven).
- Remove packaging and place into an oven proof dish, ensure you scrape all the miso marinade from the bag and pour over the thighs for full flavour.
- NOTE: Miso is high in sugar so cooking at high temperatures can result in over caramelisation.
- Place the thighs into the oven and bake for 15 minutes
- Take out from the oven and baste with the cooking juices all over the thighs
- Place back into the oven and continue cooking for 10-12mins
- Remove and give one more baste with the juices and 5 more minutes in the oven or until fully cooked and piping hot.
- Grill on a medium heat (indirect heat is better, ie not directly over the flames or charcoal), turning regularly until thoroughly cooked through.
- Allow to rest for a few minutes before serving.
Make sure the meat is fully cooked before serving. Cooking times may vary depending on temperature of your barbecue and weather conditions at the time of cooking.
Always be cautious when cooking on an open flame.
“I like to rest the meat on plates, to allow the juices to be caught, which you can then pour over the meat when serving.”
|of which Saturates||TBCg|
|of which Sugars||TBCg|
|Delivery Type (Min. order £40)||Value up to £85||Over £85|
|Standard Delivery (Tuesday to Friday)||£6.99||Free!|
|Standard Delivery before 12pm (Tuesday to Friday)||£11.95||£5.95|
|Saturday Delivery (all day)||£12.50||£8.95|
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Tuesdays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Mondays or Sundays at the moment.
- You can also choose a delivery date up to 8 weeks in advance.
- All our food parcels are dispatched on a next day service to ensure your food arrives in optimal condition.
- Currently we deliver to mainland UK including England, Scotland and Wales. Please note, we do not currently deliver to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands, as our courier is unable to offer a next day service to these destinations. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at email@example.com.
- For all orders which include food, DPD cannot arrange for redelivery of a package. If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered (or left at a suitable location), your order may be cancelled without refund.
DPD will contact you with tracking details and your delivery time slot, as well as giving you the opportunity to give additional delivery instructions, such as where to leave the parcel if you won't be in.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page
We’re no strangers to creating fabulous food! Although Noble House Prepared is a new exciting venture, delivering divine and super fresh restaurant quality food directly into the home, the team has been working in the fine food industry for over a decade.