Korean Kimchi Noodles
Steamed Ramen noodles, in our own kimchi and soy broth finished with chilli and garnished with edamame beans and Wakame and Nori seaweeds.
This product contains Gluten, Wheat, Barley, Soybean, Celery, Sulphites.
As in all kitchens, we use a wide variety of ingredients; we cannot 100% guarantee that there are no traces of other allergens.
Important: Prepare from frozen. Cooking times may vary depending on the power of your appliance. Please ensure that your food is piping hot before serving. Steam may be released from the dish when you peel back the film, so do take care.
- MICROWAVE (850W) ONLY: Leave film on and cook on high for 4 minutes. Rest for one minute, stir, recover and cook on high for a further 1 minute.
- Defrost instructions: Should your dish defrost, keep in the fridge and consume within 48 hours. Cooking times should be adjusted accordingly.
“We use our own fermented kimchi as the base for this delicious broth; brewing it with dried mushrooms, soy and ginger, packs this light and healthy broth full of flavour, allowing the noodles to soak up the huge depth of flavour. We’ve added some edamame for texture and freshness and fresh and dried seaweed to complete the dish. Very simple, very healthy and packed with umami flavour!”
|Per 100g||per serving|
|of which Saturates||0.3g||1.2g|
|of which Sugars||1.8g||7.3g|
|Delivery Type (Min. order £40)||Value up to £85||Over £85|
|Standard Delivery (Tuesday to Friday)||£6.99||Free!|
|Standard Delivery before 12pm (Tuesday to Friday)||£11.95||£5.95|
|Saturday Delivery (all day)||£12.50||£8.95|
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Tuesdays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Mondays or Sundays at the moment.
- You can also choose a delivery date up to 8 weeks in advance.
- All our food parcels are dispatched on a next day service to ensure your food arrives in optimal condition.
- Currently we deliver to mainland UK including England, Scotland and Wales. Please note, we do not currently deliver to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands, as our courier is unable to offer a next day service to these destinations. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at email@example.com.
- For all orders which include food, DPD cannot arrange for redelivery of a package. If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered (or left at a suitable location), your order may be cancelled without refund.
DPD will contact you with tracking details and your delivery time slot, as well as giving you the opportunity to give additional delivery instructions, such as where to leave the parcel if you won't be in.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page
We’re no strangers to creating fabulous food! Although Noble House Prepared is a new exciting venture, delivering divine and super fresh restaurant quality food directly into the home, the team has been working in the fine food industry for over a decade.