Laurent-Perrier Cuvée Rosé Brut NV, Champagne, France
Laurent-Perrier Rosé pioneered the Rosé Brut category of champagne, and, in its iconic bottle, remains the benchmark to this day. Salmon-pink in colour.
The nose is precise and very crisp with a lasting impression of freshness, it has hints of soft red fruits, such as strawberries, redcurrants, raspberries and black cherries. Intensely fruity flavours begin clean and well-defined upon entry, the wine then opens up to provide a melange of flavours consisting of fresh strawberries, raspberries and wild cherries. It has great length and is rounded and supple on the finish.
Laurent Perrier Rosé is famous for its highly expressive bouquet, which stems from the very careful preservation of the grape's natural fresh red fruit aromas.
Minimum order, three bottles of wine or spirits; choose any three!
- Award Winning: 2019 for- Commended Sommelieer Wine Award, Bronze Decanter World Wine Award
- Bio: No
- Grape Varieties: Pinot Noir
- Size of Bottle: 750ml
Champagne Laurent-Perrier was founded in 1812 but the story is really one of modern renaissance. In 1939 Eugenie Laurent sold the House to the de Nonancourt family and in 1948 Madame de Nonancourt passed control of the House to her son Bernard. Full of energy and ideas, Bernard was unafraid to challenge convention and had a modern vision of a champagne style that was lighter on the palate and could be enjoyed any time. He brought innovation and a pioneering spirit to the House, and so the Laurent-Perrier style of elegance and freshness was born. His legacy lives on through his daughters who manage the House today. Revered by wine-lovers for its flavours and by aesthetes for the beauty of its 17th century-style bottle, the Cuvee Rosé Brut is one of the stars in the Laurent Perrier range.
Meticulous sorting of the grape bunches and controlled maceration help extract the colour and reveal the full aromatic richness of the pinot noir grapes. Part of the winery at Laurent Perrier has been specially designed to control perfectly the maceration phase, which gives it the extraordinary depth and freshness that has made it the benchmark for Rosé champagne around the world. Unlike most rosé champagnes, it is rare in that it is of the few rosé Champagnes made by a technique called 'saignée', where the red grape skins are left on the wine for up to 3 days, giving the wine its unique salmon pink colour. It is cellared for at least four years, but cellaring may be adapted to preserve the fresh red fruit aromas. These processes give it the extraordinary depth and freshness that has made it the benchmark for Rosé champagne around the world.
|Delivery Type (Min. order £40)||Value up to £85||Over £85|
|Standard Delivery (Tuesday to Friday)||£6.99||Free!|
|Standard Delivery before 12pm (Tuesday to Friday)||£11.95||£5.95|
|Saturday Delivery (all day)||£12.50||£8.95|
Christmas Delivery Dates 2021
The last day for delivery in December 2021 will be the 23rd of December and delivery slots will be limited. All the food is delivered frozen, so it can be delivered in the weeks leading up to Christmas and kept in the freezer till it’s time to cook (NB – the large cuts of Christmas meat will require defrosting before cooking).
The next available date for delivery after December will be the 6th of January 2022.
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Tuesdays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Mondays or Sundays at the moment.
- You can also choose a delivery date up to 8 weeks in advance.
- All our food parcels are dispatched on a next day service to ensure your food arrives in optimal condition.
- Currently we deliver to mainland UK including England, Scotland and Wales. Please note, we do not currently deliver to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands, as our courier is unable to offer a next day service to these destinations. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at email@example.com.
- For all orders which include food, DPD cannot arrange for redelivery of a package. If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered (or left at a suitable location), your order may be cancelled without refund.
DPD will contact you with tracking details and your delivery time slot, as well as giving you the opportunity to give additional delivery instructions, such as where to leave the parcel if you won't be in.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page
We’re no strangers to creating fabulous food! Although Noble House Prepared is a new exciting venture, delivering divine and super fresh restaurant quality food directly into the home, the team has been working in the fine food industry for over a decade.