Laurent-Perrier Rosé Trio
Three bottles, perfect for a celebration, a magnificent gift or just to treat yourself! The magnificent Laurent-Perrier Rosé Champagne is matched with the famous Cloudy Bay Sauvignon Blanc, and the spectacular Black Edition Little Beauty Pinot Noir.
Laurent-Perrier Rosé pioneered the Rosé Brut category of champagne, and, in its iconic bottle, remains the benchmark to this day. Salmon-pink in colour, it is famous for its highly expressive bouquet, which stems from the very careful preservation of the grape's natural fresh red fruit aromas.
Widely regarded as the quintessential expression of the acclaimed Marlborough wine region, Cloudy Bay Sauvignon Blanc is an international benchmark wine noted for its vibrant aromatics, layers of pure fruit flavours and fine structure. An expressive nose of citrus, stone fruits and herbs lead into a fantastic, fresh palate of lime, grapefruit, nectarine and fennel with a distinctive flinty minerality. A crisp citrus acidity retains the freshness on the palate and finishes with incredible length with lingering notes of minerals, peach and lime. This wine is impressively fresh and intense, truly refreshing.
Black Edition Little Beauty Pinot Noir: Made by former Cloudy Bay winemaker Eveline Fraser, this aptly named “little beauty” is good enough to rival the wines of her previous employer but is available for a fraction of the price. Only the best grapes from the best parcels are selected for this range. The wine is then fermented with 100% wild yeast and is aged in French oak to add weight and depth. An exciting mix of dark ripe cherry, coffee mocha and savoury wild thyme. The palate is dense, pure and silky. A truly fantastic wine.
Inside this package:
|Delivery Type (Min. order £40)||Value up to £85||Over £85|
|Standard Delivery (Tuesday to Friday)||£6.99||Free!|
|Standard Delivery before 12pm (Tuesday to Friday)||£11.95||£5.95|
|Saturday Delivery (all day)||£12.50||£8.95|
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Tuesdays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Mondays or Sundays at the moment.
- You can also choose a delivery date up to 8 weeks in advance.
- All our food parcels are dispatched on a next day service to ensure your food arrives in optimal condition.
- Currently we deliver to mainland UK including England, Scotland and Wales. Please note, we do not currently deliver to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands, as our courier is unable to offer a next day service to these destinations. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For all orders which include food, DPD cannot arrange for redelivery of a package. If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered (or left at a suitable location), your order may be cancelled without refund.
DPD will contact you with tracking details and your delivery time slot, as well as giving you the opportunity to give additional delivery instructions, such as where to leave the parcel if you won't be in.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page
We’re no strangers to creating fabulous food! Although Noble House Prepared is a new exciting venture, delivering divine and super fresh restaurant quality food directly into the home, the team has been working in the fine food industry for over a decade.