LillyPuds Vegan and Gluten Free Christmas Pudding
We are delighted to bring you this Vegan and Gluten Free Christmas Pudding, from the team who created the LillyPuds' Award Winning Christmas Pudding.
LillyPuds finest Traditional pudding recipe has been modified for those choosing a Vegan and or Gluten Free diet. Finest vine fruits, apples, apricots, almonds and ginger blended with vegan/gluten free ale and brandy.
This product contains Nuts (Almonds), and may contain Sesame.
As in all kitchens, we use a wide variety of ingredients; we cannot 100% guarantee that there are no traces of other allergens.
Vine Fruits (38%) (Sultanas, Raisins, Currants), Apple (Apple, Antioxidant: Ascorbic Acid), BBC Gluten Free Chockwork Orange vBeer (6.5%), Water, Non-hydrogenated Vegetable Suet (Responsibly Sourced Palm Oil, Sunflower Oil, Rice Flour), Gluten Free Flour (Rice, Potato, Tapioca, Maize, Buckwheat), Glace Cherries (Cherries, Glucose Fructose Syrup, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid; Colour: Fruit and Vegetable Juice Concentrate), Ground ALMONDS, Stem Ginger (Ginger, Sugar), Un-Sulphured Apricots (Apricots, Rice Flour), Dark Muscovado Sugar (Sugar, Cane Molasses, Colour: Plain Caramel E150a), Brandy (3%), Orange Juice, Lemon Juice, Ground Flax Seed, Mixed Spice, Ground Ginger, Nutmeg, Orange Zest, Lemon Zest.
“What better way to finish your Christmas dinner than with a fantastic Christmas Pudding- and here we have a gluten free and vegan option too. Serve it with their Brandy Butter (which we also stock), or with cream- perfect!"
|of which Saturates||3.0g|
|of which Sugars||46.9g|
|Delivery Type (Min. order £40)||Value up to £85||Over £85|
|Standard Delivery (Tuesday to Friday)||£6.99||Free!|
|Standard Delivery before 12pm (Tuesday to Friday)||£11.95||£5.95|
|Saturday Delivery (all day)||£12.50||£8.95|
Christmas Delivery Dates 2021
The last day for delivery in December 2021 will be the 23rd of December and delivery slots will be limited. All the food is delivered frozen, so it can be delivered in the weeks leading up to Christmas and kept in the freezer till it’s time to cook (NB – the large cuts of Christmas meat will require defrosting before cooking).
The next available date for delivery after December will be the 6th of January 2022.
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Tuesdays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Mondays or Sundays at the moment.
- You can also choose a delivery date up to 8 weeks in advance.
- All our food parcels are dispatched on a next day service to ensure your food arrives in optimal condition.
- Currently we deliver to mainland UK including England, Scotland and Wales. Please note, we do not currently deliver to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands, as our courier is unable to offer a next day service to these destinations. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For all orders which include food, DPD cannot arrange for redelivery of a package. If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered (or left at a suitable location), your order may be cancelled without refund.
DPD will contact you with tracking details and your delivery time slot, as well as giving you the opportunity to give additional delivery instructions, such as where to leave the parcel if you won't be in.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page
We’re no strangers to creating fabulous food! Although Noble House Prepared is a new exciting venture, delivering divine and super fresh restaurant quality food directly into the home, the team has been working in the fine food industry for over a decade.