Louis Boyier Brut NV Champagne, France - Half Bottle
This cuvée is named after Alfred Louis Bower, founder of El Vino and Lord Mayor of London in 1924/25.
Crisp and dry with lovely biscuit and brioche flavours, from Pinot Meunier and Chardonnay this is a very elegant Champagne with a great length.
This champagne is available in a half-bottle size.
- Award Winning: No
- Bio: Organic
- Grape Varieties: Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier
- Size of Bottle: 750ml
|Delivery Type (No Minimum order)||Value up to £24.99||£25 and over||£50 and over|
First Class Post 1-3 days with Royal Mail, delivering Monday to Saturday (order before 2pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri)
UPS tracked 1-2 days Next Business Day, delivering Tuesday to Friday (order before 2pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri, UK Mainland only)
UPS tracked Next Business Day Before 12pm (order before 2pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri, UK Mainland only)
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Mondays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Sundays currently.
- All orders placed before 2pm will be dispatched the same day on your chosen service.
- Using our First Class Royal Mail service, we deliver to the whole of the UK including the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands. Our expedited UPS service is only available throughout mainland UK. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at email@example.com.
- If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered, your order may be cancelled without refund.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page