Noble House Sausage Roll
The awesome Noble House Jumbo Sausage Roll!
Perfect for a Noble House Picnic, or equally brilliant to be served for lunch or dinner with our baby new potatoes.
For the filling we use Jimmy Butler's free range award winning Blythburgh sausage meat, mixed together with a delicious homemade red onion jam and fresh sage. It is perfect to be served with the Green Tomato Chutney from Rosebud Preserves.
Delivered frozen, this enormous sausage roll is ready to bake, and serves 4-6 people in generous slices.
This product contains Wheat, Gluten, Egg, Soya Beans, Sulphites.
As in all kitchens, we use a wide variety of ingredients; we cannot 100% guarantee that there are no traces of other allergens.
Important: Prepare from frozen. Cooking times may vary depending on the power of your appliance. Please ensure that your food is piping hot before serving.
Oven cook only.
- OVEN ONLY: Preheat oven (fan oven) to 180°C.
- Remove from the packaging, but keep the baking paper and place on a roasting tray on the paper, in the centre of the oven.
- Cook for 50 minutes or until the dough is golden brown.
- Rest for 10 - 15 minutes before slicing and serving.
Pork Mince [Pork, Breadcrumbs (Wheat) Salt, Spice Extract, Soya, Leek Powder, Stabiliser, Sugar, Sodium, Sulphites, Onion Powder, Yeast Extract, Herb Extract, Citric Acid, Puff Pastry [Wheat Flour, Water, Vegetable Oils And Fats, Salt, Emulsifier, Flour Treatment Agents], Onions, Egg, Red Wine Vinegar [Sulphites], Sugar, Sage, Parsley, Chives.
“For the filling, we use Jimmy Butler's free range award winning Blythburgh Pork sausage mix, homemade red onion jam and fresh sage. Wrapped in an all-butter puff pastry. Ready to pop in the oven and bake. Delicious hot, cold or ambient. This eats very well with the Rosebud Preserves green tomato chutney.”
|to follow||Per 100g||per 1/6th Roll|
|of which Saturates||8.3g||9.6g|
|of which Sugars||3.3g||3.8g|
|Delivery Type (Min. order £40)||Value up to £85||Over £85|
|Standard Delivery (Tuesday to Friday)||£6.99||Free!|
|Standard Delivery before 12pm (Tuesday to Friday)||£11.95||£5.95|
|Saturday Delivery (all day)||£12.50||£8.95|
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Tuesdays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Mondays or Sundays at the moment.
- You can also choose a delivery date up to 8 weeks in advance.
- All our food parcels are dispatched on a next day service to ensure your food arrives in optimal condition.
- Currently we deliver to mainland UK including England, Scotland and Wales. Please note, we do not currently deliver to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands, as our courier is unable to offer a next day service to these destinations. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at email@example.com.
- For all orders which include food, DPD cannot arrange for redelivery of a package. If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered (or left at a suitable location), your order may be cancelled without refund.
DPD will contact you with tracking details and your delivery time slot, as well as giving you the opportunity to give additional delivery instructions, such as where to leave the parcel if you won't be in.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page
We’re no strangers to creating fabulous food! Although Noble House Prepared is a new exciting venture, delivering divine and super fresh restaurant quality food directly into the home, the team has been working in the fine food industry for over a decade.