Nytimber Classic Cuvée Brut Reserve NV, Sussex, England
The champion of English sparkling wine! Nyetimber came to fame after beating some Champagne at a blind tasting competition in Paris in 2016. This is also one of the rare English wineries to own all its vineyards and is now producing non vintage sparkling wine, just like Champagne.
Aged for more than three years on its lees. Delicate bubbles with roasted almonds and baked peach. Creamy on the palate with brioche and citrus notes and a long fresh finish.
Awarded a Gold Medal at the International Wine Challenge 2018.
Minimum order, three bottles of wine or spirits; choose any three!
- Award Winning: Gold Medal at the International Wine Challenge 2018
- Bio: No
- Grape Varieties: Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier
- Size of Bottle: 750ml
Nyetimber is located in West Sussex and only produces sparkling wine sourced from their own vineyards. Nyetimber comes from ‘Nitimbreha’, the name of the land 1000 years ago, meaning a newly timbered house or maybe a small timber plantation. Since the first vines were planted, with exclusively traditional Champagne grapes in 1986, the first to do so in England, they have been producing award winning wine and have been known to beat Champagne in blind tastings competition.
The 170 hectares of vineyards are planted with Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier and Pinot Noir. All wines are made via the traditional method and aged before release.
|Delivery Type (Min. order £40)||Value up to £85||Over £85|
|Standard Delivery (Tuesday to Friday)||£6.99||Free!|
|Standard Delivery before 12pm (Tuesday to Friday)||£11.95||£5.95|
|Saturday Delivery (all day)||£12.50||£8.95|
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Tuesdays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Mondays or Sundays at the moment.
- You can also choose a delivery date up to 8 weeks in advance.
- All our food parcels are dispatched on a next day service to ensure your food arrives in optimal condition.
- Currently we deliver to mainland UK including England, Scotland and Wales. Please note, we do not currently deliver to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands, as our courier is unable to offer a next day service to these destinations. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For all orders which include food, DPD cannot arrange for redelivery of a package. If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered (or left at a suitable location), your order may be cancelled without refund.
DPD will contact you with tracking details and your delivery time slot, as well as giving you the opportunity to give additional delivery instructions, such as where to leave the parcel if you won't be in.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page
We’re no strangers to creating fabulous food! Although Noble House Prepared is a new exciting venture, delivering divine and super fresh restaurant quality food directly into the home, the team has been working in the fine food industry for over a decade.