Petit Chablis Domaine d’Elise Frederic Prain Burgundy France 2019
The Domaine d’ Elise is a pocket-sized estate of 13 ha which lies at Milly on the slopes above the Premier Cru vineyards of Cote de Lechet. Wines from Frederic Prain have a distinguishing characteristic as he harvests his grapes later than usual in order to get very ripe fruits. Yields are kept low to produce a wine that brings out all the traditional flavours of the region.
Matured for seven months on its lees for added complexity, the tangy, fresh citrus fruitiness are beautifully supported by layers of warm rich fruit. Lighter style than its broader richer sibling Chablis.
Please note that the image shows the previous vintage, but we are now stocking the fantastic new 2019 vintage of this wine.
- Award Winning: No
- Bio: No
- Grape Varieties: Chardonnay
- Size of Bottle: 750ml
|Delivery Type (No Minimum order)||Value up to £75||Over £75|
First Class Post 1-3 days with Royal Mail, delivering Monday to Saturday (order before 1pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri)
UPS tracked 1-2 days Next Business Day, delivering Tuesday to Friday (order before 1pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri, UK Mainland only)
UPS tracked Next Business Day Before 12pm (order before 1pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri, UK Mainland only)
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Mondays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Sundays at the moment.
- All orders placed before 1pm will be dispatched the same day on your chosen service.
- Using our First Class Royal Mail service, we deliver to the whole of the UK including the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands. Our expedited UPS service is only available throughout mainland UK. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at email@example.com.
- If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered, your order may be cancelled without refund.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page