Pinot Grigio Ca'Luca, Veneto, Italy 2018
This modern Pinot Grigio from northern Italy is a delicate straw yellow in colour. The nose is full of white flowers with a delicate perfume and fresh appley fruit aromas.
Ca Luca is dry and well-balanced, it retains a refined acidity matching the subtle peach, pear, melon and apple flavours. The fruit flavours mingle on the palate to create an easy-drinking yet elegant wine which lingers on the finish.
Minimum order, three bottles of wine or spirits; choose any three!
- Award Winning: No
- Bio: Vegetarian and Vegan
- Grape Varieties: Pinot Grigio
- Size of Bottle: 750ml
The company was born as a retailer in 1928 in the Veneto region for sales of wines in casks and demi-johns to restaurants and small retailers. In the fifties the family expanded their horizons to selling wines across Central Europe and beyond. Throughout all this expansion, the Botter family retained control and the company is now run by the third generation and from their roots in Veneto they now have a portfolio of wines produced in some of Italy’s finest regions.
The Veneto is a wide and temperate agricultural region stretching from Venice to Verona and north to the Alpine foothills. In the west around Lake Garda, are the important generic wines - Valpolicella, Soave and Bardolino. Much of Italy's commercial Pinot Grigio and Merlot is grown further east, but the Glera grape makes the region`s distinctly fashionable sparkling wine, Prosecco. However the recent popularity of Amarone and Ripasso has really re-established this region as one of Italy best wine growing areas and quality is out of all recognition from the light carafe wines of the early 80's.
|Delivery Type (Min. order £40)||Value up to £85||Over £85|
|Standard Delivery (Tuesday to Friday)||£6.99||Free!|
|Standard Delivery before 12pm (Tuesday to Friday)||£11.95||£5.95|
|Saturday Delivery (all day)||£12.50||£8.95|
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Tuesdays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Mondays or Sundays at the moment.
- You can also choose a delivery date up to 8 weeks in advance.
- All our food parcels are dispatched on a next day service to ensure your food arrives in optimal condition.
- Currently we deliver to mainland UK including England, Scotland and Wales. Please note, we do not currently deliver to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands, as our courier is unable to offer a next day service to these destinations. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at email@example.com.
- For all orders which include food, DPD cannot arrange for redelivery of a package. If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered (or left at a suitable location), your order may be cancelled without refund.
DPD will contact you with tracking details and your delivery time slot, as well as giving you the opportunity to give additional delivery instructions, such as where to leave the parcel if you won't be in.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page
We’re no strangers to creating fabulous food! Although Noble House Prepared is a new exciting venture, delivering divine and super fresh restaurant quality food directly into the home, the team has been working in the fine food industry for over a decade.