Prawns in Prosecco
A favourite recipe from our Head Chef Owen’s family cookbook: de-shelled tiger prawns cooked in a rich garlic, herb butter and prosecco sauce.
Owen says: "While this dish is of course a perfect main course in its own right, it is also a fantastic starter if you are hosting a dinner party: serve this in the middle of the table as a great sharing platter, with a crunchy green leaf salad dressed in a lemon vinaigrette and crusty bread to dip."
This product contains Crustaceans, Sulphites, Milk.
As in all kitchens, we use a wide variety of ingredients; we cannot 100% guarantee that there are no traces of other allergens.
Important: Prepare from frozen. Cooking times may vary depending on the power of your appliance. Please ensure that your food is piping hot before serving. Steam may be released from the dish when you peel back the film, so do take care.
CAUTION: Although we take every care to remove all shell, some small fragments may remain.
- MICROWAVE (850W): Leave film on and cook on high for 3 minutes. Rest for 1 minute. Stir, recover and cook on high for a further 30 seconds.
- Defrost instructions: Should your dish defrost, keep in the fridge and consume within 48 hours. Cooking times should be adjusted accordingly.
“Tiger prawns are cooked in a garlic and herb butter and finished with a good glug of prosecco - perfect for dipping crusty bread into or to serve with rice or potatoes.
While this dish is of course a perfect main course in its own right, it is also a fantastic starter if you are hosting a dinner party: serve this in the middle of the table as a great sharing platter, with a crunchy green leaf salad dressed in a lemon vinaigrette and crusty bread to dip.
Add on! Add some freshly chopped herbs and grilled chorizo to your prawns to make it your own!
This is a dish that my dad used to cook us at Christmas for supper, he was known for these legendary prawns!”
|Per 100g||per serving|
|of which Saturates||3.9g||7.7g|
|of which Sugars||0g||1.0g|
|Delivery Type (Min. order £40)||Value up to £85||Over £85|
|Standard Delivery (Tuesday to Friday)||£6.99||Free!|
|Standard Delivery before 12pm (Tuesday to Friday)||£11.95||£5.95|
|Saturday Delivery (all day)||£12.50||£8.95|
Christmas Delivery Dates 2021
The last day for delivery in December 2021 will be the 23rd of December and delivery slots will be limited. All the food is delivered frozen, so it can be delivered in the weeks leading up to Christmas and kept in the freezer till it’s time to cook (NB – the large cuts of Christmas meat will require defrosting before cooking).
The next available date for delivery after December will be the 6th of January 2022.
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Tuesdays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Mondays or Sundays at the moment.
- You can also choose a delivery date up to 8 weeks in advance.
- All our food parcels are dispatched on a next day service to ensure your food arrives in optimal condition.
- Currently we deliver to mainland UK including England, Scotland and Wales. Please note, we do not currently deliver to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands, as our courier is unable to offer a next day service to these destinations. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at email@example.com.
- For all orders which include food, DPD cannot arrange for redelivery of a package. If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered (or left at a suitable location), your order may be cancelled without refund.
DPD will contact you with tracking details and your delivery time slot, as well as giving you the opportunity to give additional delivery instructions, such as where to leave the parcel if you won't be in.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page
We’re no strangers to creating fabulous food! Although Noble House Prepared is a new exciting venture, delivering divine and super fresh restaurant quality food directly into the home, the team has been working in the fine food industry for over a decade.