Noble Premium Wine Trio
A trio of simply fabulous wines in a very special package of three- perfect for all occasions.
Whispering Angel Rosé: A pale partridge eye pink with perfumed bouquet, which follows with elegant summer fruits. The palate is refined and elegant with faint cherry nuances and beautifully integrated balancing acidity. This superb rose is made from a blend of old vines grown on the Esclans estate by Burgundian winemaking techniques resulting in a rounded and expressive Provence rosé with unusual complexity. Drink as an aperitif or ideally served with fish and cold Mediterranean vegetable starters. Awarded the Wine Enthusiast's European Winery of The Year Award for 2014.
Cloudy Bay Sauvignon Blanc: Widely regarded as the quintessential expression of the acclaimed Marlborough wine region, Cloudy Bay Sauvignon Blanc is an international benchmark wine noted for its vibrant aromatics, layers of pure fruit flavours and fine structure. An expressive nose of citrus, stone fruits and herbs leads into a fantastic, fresh palate of lime, grapefruit, nectarine and fennel with a distinctive flinty minerality. A crisp citrus acidity retains the freshness on the palate and finishes with incredible length with lingering notes of minerals, peach and lime. This wine is impressively fresh and intense, truly refreshing.
Château Fonplegade was founded by Jean Pierre Beyot in 1852 on south hillside of Saint-Emilion. He decided to build the castle still in use today and increased the vineyard superficy to its current size. This beautiful estate has the particularity to include an ancient Roman path leading to the fountain of Château Fonplegade. The wines produced were already very successful in the past and the grand vin was ranked as a 1er cru classé until the 1940’s. Since 2004 the domaine belongs to Stephen & Denise Adams who also own Chateau l’Enclos in Pomerol and White Cottage Winery in Napa Valley. They renovated both cellar, winery and vineyards which were certified organic in 2013. They also consulted renown oenologist Michel Rolland and today Château Fonplegade is receiving great scores from wine critics.
Their second wine offers a vibrant expression of the estate’s vineyard, highlighting lush, generous fruit, velvety tannins and elegant length. Aged for 15 months in 1 year old French oak barrels. Intense bouquet with blackberry and red berry fruits and hints of leather. Full-bodied and round with an elegant acidity and good length.
Inside this package:
|Delivery Type (Min. order £40)||Value up to £85||Over £85|
|Standard Delivery (Tuesday to Friday)||£6.99||Free!|
|Standard Delivery before 12pm (Tuesday to Friday)||£11.95||£5.95|
|Saturday Delivery (all day)||£12.50||£8.95|
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Tuesdays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Mondays or Sundays at the moment.
- You can also choose a delivery date up to 8 weeks in advance.
- All our food parcels are dispatched on a next day service to ensure your food arrives in optimal condition.
- Currently we deliver to mainland UK including England, Scotland and Wales. Please note, we do not currently deliver to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands, as our courier is unable to offer a next day service to these destinations. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at email@example.com.
- For all orders which include food, DPD cannot arrange for redelivery of a package. If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered (or left at a suitable location), your order may be cancelled without refund.
DPD will contact you with tracking details and your delivery time slot, as well as giving you the opportunity to give additional delivery instructions, such as where to leave the parcel if you won't be in.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page
We’re no strangers to creating fabulous food! Although Noble House Prepared is a new exciting venture, delivering divine and super fresh restaurant quality food directly into the home, the team has been working in the fine food industry for over a decade.