Pulled Oyster Mushroom and Jack Fruit with BBQ Sauce
Pulled Oyster Mushroom and Jack Fruit with BBQ Sauce- a vegetarian and vegan dish perfect for a summer's day.
Ideal for any veggie or vegan guests who will soon be tucking into this grilled meaty mushroom and jackfruit combo, seasoned with our signature Noble House Prepared BBQ dry rub, shredded and then mixed with a piquant BBQ sauce.
This product contains Celery, Wheat, Barley, Gluten, Soybeans, Mustard, Milk, Sulphites.
As in all kitchens, we use a wide variety of ingredients; we cannot 100% guarantee that there are no traces of other allergens.
- MICROWAVE(800W): From frozen; pierce the film, and microwave on full power for 6 minutes. Rest for 2 minutes then microwave again for a further 4 minutes. Stir and serve.
- BBQ: Defrost for 24 hours in the fridge prior to cooking. Must be fully defrosted prior to cooking. In a skillet or heavy metal pan (NO plastic handle), either on the BBQ grill or the stove/hob. Gently heat the jackfruit and mushroom mix until it starts to bubble, give a little stir, but don’t over stir as this will spoil the texture. Allow to gently simmer for 4-6 minutes until the jackfruit begins to caramelise and catch around the edge of the skillet. Give one last stir and serve. Cooking times may vary depending on temperature of your barbecue and weather conditions at the time of cooking. Always be cautious when cooking on an open flame.
Jackfruit (55%), Mushrooms (36%), Sugar, Tomato Sauce [Celery], Smoked Paprika, Demerara Sugar, Onion Powder, Red Wine Vinegar [Sulphites], Vegetable Bouillon, Black Pepper, Salt, Gochujang [Fermented Rice Paste, Corn Syrup, Hot Pepper Powder, Water, Soybean Paste, Spirits, Salt, Wheat Extract, Fermented Soy Seasoning, Garlic Juice Concentrate] [Soybeans], Chinese 5 Spice, Soy Sauce [Wheat, Barley, Soybeans, Sulphites], Himalayan Pink Salt [Sulphites], Celery Salt (Typical), Apple Juice, Chilli Powder, Shallots, Honey, Malt Extract, Cider Vinegar [Apple Cider Vinegar, Potassium Metabisulphite], Dijon Mustard [Sulphites], Butter [Milk], Bay Leaf
|of which Saturates||0g|
|of which Sugars||16g|
|Delivery Type (Min. order £40)||Value up to £85||Over £85|
|Standard Delivery (Tuesday to Friday)||£6.99||Free!|
|Standard Delivery before 12pm (Tuesday to Friday)||£11.95||£5.95|
|Saturday Delivery (all day)||£12.50||£8.95|
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Tuesdays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Mondays or Sundays at the moment.
- You can also choose a delivery date up to 8 weeks in advance.
- All our food parcels are dispatched on a next day service to ensure your food arrives in optimal condition.
- Currently we deliver to mainland UK including England, Scotland and Wales. Please note, we do not currently deliver to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands, as our courier is unable to offer a next day service to these destinations. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For all orders which include food, DPD cannot arrange for redelivery of a package. If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered (or left at a suitable location), your order may be cancelled without refund.
DPD will contact you with tracking details and your delivery time slot, as well as giving you the opportunity to give additional delivery instructions, such as where to leave the parcel if you won't be in.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page
We’re no strangers to creating fabulous food! Although Noble House Prepared is a new exciting venture, delivering divine and super fresh restaurant quality food directly into the home, the team has been working in the fine food industry for over a decade.