Rosebud Preserves Mint Jelly
Sweet, rich and bold with fresh mint leaves, naturally set Bramley apples and
unrefined sugar: a wonderful addition to Lamb.
Rosebud jellies are bright, translucent and jewel-like. Made in the traditional manner from fresh Bramley apples, perfumed quinces, wild crab-apples and rowan berries, gathered from the wild. Our herb jelly captures the characteristic oils and unique flavours of locally grown mint. All are naturally set with unrefined cane sugar, a little lemon juice and fresh fruit alone. Perfect sweet and savoury accompaniments.
Bramley apples 70%, unrefined sugar, fresh lemon juice, fresh Yorkshire mint 1%.
Prepared with 70g of fruit per 100g.
Total sugar content 67g per 100g.
“The perfect accompaniment to our fabulous West Country Lamb Roast Dinners!"
|of which Saturates||0g|
|of which Sugars||63g|
|Delivery Type (Min. order £40)||Value up to £85||Over £85|
|Standard Delivery (Tuesday to Friday)||£6.99||Free!|
|Standard Delivery before 12pm (Tuesday to Friday)||£11.95||£5.95|
|Saturday Delivery (all day)||£12.50||£8.95|
Christmas Delivery Dates 2021
The last day for delivery in December 2021 will be the 23rd of December and delivery slots will be limited. All the food is delivered frozen, so it can be delivered in the weeks leading up to Christmas and kept in the freezer till it’s time to cook (NB – the large cuts of Christmas meat will require defrosting before cooking).
The next available date for delivery after December will be the 6th of January 2022.
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Tuesdays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Mondays or Sundays at the moment.
- You can also choose a delivery date up to 8 weeks in advance.
- All our food parcels are dispatched on a next day service to ensure your food arrives in optimal condition.
- Currently we deliver to mainland UK including England, Scotland and Wales. Please note, we do not currently deliver to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands, as our courier is unable to offer a next day service to these destinations. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at email@example.com.
- For all orders which include food, DPD cannot arrange for redelivery of a package. If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered (or left at a suitable location), your order may be cancelled without refund.
DPD will contact you with tracking details and your delivery time slot, as well as giving you the opportunity to give additional delivery instructions, such as where to leave the parcel if you won't be in.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page
We’re no strangers to creating fabulous food! Although Noble House Prepared is a new exciting venture, delivering divine and super fresh restaurant quality food directly into the home, the team has been working in the fine food industry for over a decade.