Salcombe Dairy Milk Chocolate Selection
A selection of five totally delicious bean-to-bar chocolate bars from our friends at the celebrated Salcombe Dairy- this is our Noble Milk Selection, perfect for milk chocolate connoisseurs. Presented in the white signature box with a red ribbon, this is a perfect gift for someone special...or a perfect treat for yourself!
Salcombe, Devon’s southernmost town, lies within a stunning natural harbour which in the 19th Century was a busy trading port for ships carrying fruit, cocoa, sugar and rum. At the mouth of this estuary lies The Bar, a sand spit mentioned in Tennyson’s famous poem ‘The crossing of the bar’. The multi-award winning Salcombe Dairy have been making quality ice cream from their small site for almost 40 years, and more recently, their bean-to-bar chocolate from the very finest Organic Peruvian beans. Over this time they have always had the ethos of using only the best quality ingredients to produce the best quality products- and this chocolate is absolutely stunning.
Please check the individual packs for details. Milk chocolate bars contain milk. All bars may contain milk.
All bars are Gluten Free, Soya Free, Nut Free, with no added Palm Oil and all Natural Ingredients.
This magnificent selection box contains:
1x Milk Chocolate with Caramel and Sea Salt
1x Milk Chocolate Honeycomb
1x White Chocolate Vanilla
1x Milk Chocolate Orange
1x Milk Chocolate
"Bean to Bar chocolate is a growing market and follows the trends set by small coffee producers, where the key to achieving
the best product is in the selection of ingredients. Each chocolate bean has thousands of different flavours to be discovered, and this can only be done if care is taken in the processing of the beans.
Salcombe Dairy have their organic Peruvian beans roasted for them, to a set specification. The beans are then winnowed leaving the Cacao nib, which they then grind for 48 hours with raw cane sugar to achieve a particle size less than 20 microns which is roughly the point at which the mouth cannot pick up any rough texture. They then conche the product for a further 3 hours to taste, at which stage they have removed some of the unwelcome volatiles, including some of the acetic acid and tannic acids, whilst still leaving the essence of the bean within the flavour - the Peruvian beans have some really special fruity and woody notes. Having done this, it is just then down to the chocolatiers to achieve the final shine and snap, with a really well tempered bar
|Delivery Type (Min. order £40)||Value up to £85||Over £85|
|Standard Delivery (Tuesday to Friday)||£6.99||Free!|
|Standard Delivery before 12pm (Tuesday to Friday)||£11.95||£5.95|
|Saturday Delivery (all day)||£12.50||£8.95|
Christmas Delivery Dates 2021
The last day for delivery in December 2021 will be the 23rd of December and delivery slots will be limited. All the food is delivered frozen, so it can be delivered in the weeks leading up to Christmas and kept in the freezer till it’s time to cook (NB – the large cuts of Christmas meat will require defrosting before cooking).
The next available date for delivery after December will be the 6th of January 2022.
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Tuesdays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Mondays or Sundays at the moment.
- You can also choose a delivery date up to 8 weeks in advance.
- All our food parcels are dispatched on a next day service to ensure your food arrives in optimal condition.
- Currently we deliver to mainland UK including England, Scotland and Wales. Please note, we do not currently deliver to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands, as our courier is unable to offer a next day service to these destinations. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For all orders which include food, DPD cannot arrange for redelivery of a package. If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered (or left at a suitable location), your order may be cancelled without refund.
DPD will contact you with tracking details and your delivery time slot, as well as giving you the opportunity to give additional delivery instructions, such as where to leave the parcel if you won't be in.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page
We’re no strangers to creating fabulous food! Although Noble House Prepared is a new exciting venture, delivering divine and super fresh restaurant quality food directly into the home, the team has been working in the fine food industry for over a decade.