Sapling Vodka 70cl
The fantastic Sapling vodka is distilled exclusively from British wheat. It is distilled four times, resulting in a very clean, crisp and naturally sweet taste.
The purity brings out herbaceous and citrusy notes which lends itself beautifully to vodka tonics, vodka lime sodas, or on the rocks!
For every bottle sold, a tree is planted. On each bottle a unique code tells you what tree was planted where and a little about the planting project. From fruit trees in London to hazelnut trees in Suffolk, it’s the local communities who benefit from our planting projects. One tree can absorb up to 1.5 tonnes of carbon in its lifetime. Making a bottle of vodka emits about 2.5kg of carbon. You could say each bottle of Sapling pays back over 535 times.
Climate positive and delicious? Cheers 🌳
Minimum order, three bottles of wine or spirits; choose any three!
More from our friends at Sapling Spirits:
"Sapling is a lovely vodka. It's clean, creamy, and smooth with a touch of sweetness that lends itself beautifully to a martini, vodka tonic, or on the rocks.
Made in the heart of London, Sapling use local ingredients to reduce transport emissions. It is four times distilled from 100% British wheat with charcoal filtered, de-ionised water. The high starch content of the wheat leaves the fresh finish and a hint of natural sweetness that makes Sapling so easy to drink.
Planting trees is not just about absorbing carbon dioxide, although this is by no means unimportant! We look for projects that give a bit more. Whether they are enhancing mental health in inner cities, or increasing biodiversity around the countryside, we are still discovering just how cool tress can be."
|Delivery Type (Min. order £40)||Value up to £85||Over £85|
|Standard Delivery (Tuesday to Friday)||£6.99||Free!|
|Standard Delivery before 12pm (Tuesday to Friday)||£11.95||£5.95|
|Saturday Delivery (all day)||£12.50||£8.95|
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Tuesdays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Mondays or Sundays at the moment.
- You can also choose a delivery date up to 8 weeks in advance.
- All our food parcels are dispatched on a next day service to ensure your food arrives in optimal condition.
- Currently we deliver to mainland UK including England, Scotland and Wales. Please note, we do not currently deliver to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands, as our courier is unable to offer a next day service to these destinations. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at email@example.com.
- For all orders which include food, DPD cannot arrange for redelivery of a package. If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered (or left at a suitable location), your order may be cancelled without refund.
DPD will contact you with tracking details and your delivery time slot, as well as giving you the opportunity to give additional delivery instructions, such as where to leave the parcel if you won't be in.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page
We’re no strangers to creating fabulous food! Although Noble House Prepared is a new exciting venture, delivering divine and super fresh restaurant quality food directly into the home, the team has been working in the fine food industry for over a decade.