Sapling Vodka 70cl
The fantastic Sapling vodka is distilled exclusively from British wheat. It is distilled four times, resulting in a very clean, crisp and naturally sweet taste.
The purity brings out herbaceous and citrusy notes which lends itself beautifully to vodka tonics, vodka lime sodas, or on the rocks!
For every bottle sold, a tree is planted. On each bottle a unique code tells you what tree was planted where and a little about the planting project. From fruit trees in London to hazelnut trees in Suffolk, it’s the local communities who benefit from our planting projects. One tree can absorb up to 1.5 tonnes of carbon in its lifetime. Making a bottle of vodka emits about 2.5kg of carbon. You could say each bottle of Sapling pays back over 535 times.
Climate positive and delicious? Cheers 🌳
More from our friends at Sapling Spirits:
"Sapling is a lovely vodka. It's clean, creamy, and smooth with a touch of sweetness that lends itself beautifully to a martini, vodka tonic, or on the rocks.
Made in the heart of London, Sapling use local ingredients to reduce transport emissions. It is four times distilled from 100% British wheat with charcoal filtered, de-ionised water. The high starch content of the wheat leaves the fresh finish and a hint of natural sweetness that makes Sapling so easy to drink.
Planting trees is not just about absorbing carbon dioxide, although this is by no means unimportant! We look for projects that give a bit more. Whether they are enhancing mental health in inner cities, or increasing biodiversity around the countryside, we are still discovering just how cool tress can be."
|Delivery Type (No Minimum order)||Value up to £24.99||£25 and over||£50 and over|
First Class Post 1-3 days with Royal Mail, delivering Monday to Saturday (order before 2pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri)
UPS tracked 1-2 days Next Business Day, delivering Tuesday to Friday (order before 2pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri, UK Mainland only)
UPS tracked Next Business Day Before 12pm (order before 2pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri, UK Mainland only)
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Mondays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Sundays currently.
- All orders placed before 2pm will be dispatched the same day on your chosen service.
- Using our First Class Royal Mail service, we deliver to the whole of the UK including the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands. Our expedited UPS service is only available throughout mainland UK. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered, your order may be cancelled without refund.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page
You may also like
We’re no strangers to creating fabulous occasions! The Noble House Prepared team has been working in the fine food industry for over a decade.