Scones with Clotted Cream and Strawberry Jam
Our delicious traditional style, hand-crumbed scone recipe with addition of buttermilk for extra depth of flavour, served with clotted cream and strawberry jam!
In the pack you will receive 4 scones in total, including two plain, and two fruit. We also include 4 pots of Rodda's clotted cream and a jar of delicious Rosebud Preserves Strawberry Jam.
Please note that the scones are frozen, and can be stored in the freezer until you are ready to thaw and serve them (although we recommend a quick flash through the oven if you can!). The jam should be kept in a cool dry place until you need it, and the clotted cream is dispatched frozen, but on arrival should be kept in the fridge and used within 10 days.
This product contains Wheat, Gluten, Milk.
As in all kitchens, we use a wide variety of ingredients; we cannot 100% guarantee that there are no traces of other allergens.
Important: Allow to defrost for 1 hour at room temperature or for 4 hours in the fridge.
Thaw and serve:
- Once defrosted, if you would like to serve these warm, for best results:
- Preheat oven to 180°C and heat for approximately 5 minutes before serving.
Plain Scones: Wheatflour, Butter [Milk], Milk, Buttermilk, Sugar, Baking Powder [Wheat]
Fruit Scones: Wheatflour, Butter [Milk], Milk, Buttermilk, Sultanas, Sugar, Baking Powder [Wheat]
Rodda's Clotted Cream: Clotted Cream (MILK).
Strawberry Jam: Strawberries 81%, Unrefined Sugar, Fresh Lemon Juice.
“Our traditional style, hand-crumbed scone recipe has the addition of buttermilk for extra depth of flavour. For the fruit scones we soak raisins in syrup to stop them from drying out during cooking and for an extra burst of fruity flavour. For best serving results, we recommend if possible to warm the scones gently through before either eating at home or packing to take with you on your picnic.”
|Plain Scones||Per 100g||per scone|
|of which Saturates||8.6g||9.4g|
|of which Sugars||4.7g||5.2g|
|Fruit Scones||Per 100g||per scone|
|of which Saturates||7.7g||8.4g|
|of which Sugars||12g||13g|
|Clotted Cream||Per 100g|
|of which Saturates||39.7g|
|of which Sugars||2.2g|
|Delivery Type (Min. order £40)||Value up to £85||Over £85|
|Standard Delivery (Tuesday to Friday)||£6.99||Free!|
|Standard Delivery before 12pm (Tuesday to Friday)||£11.95||£5.95|
|Saturday Delivery (all day)||£12.50||£8.95|
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Tuesdays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Mondays or Sundays at the moment.
- You can also choose a delivery date up to 8 weeks in advance.
- All our food parcels are dispatched on a next day service to ensure your food arrives in optimal condition.
- Currently we deliver to mainland UK including England, Scotland and Wales. Please note, we do not currently deliver to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands, as our courier is unable to offer a next day service to these destinations. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For all orders which include food, DPD cannot arrange for redelivery of a package. If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered (or left at a suitable location), your order may be cancelled without refund.
DPD will contact you with tracking details and your delivery time slot, as well as giving you the opportunity to give additional delivery instructions, such as where to leave the parcel if you won't be in.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page
We’re no strangers to creating fabulous food! Although Noble House Prepared is a new exciting venture, delivering divine and super fresh restaurant quality food directly into the home, the team has been working in the fine food industry for over a decade.