Scottish Salmon Wellington
Our Salmon Wellington is a luxurious main course for two: sustainably farmed Loch Duart Scottish Salmon and creamy spinach rolled and baked in pastry.
This product contains Fish, Milk, Wheat, Egg.
As in all kitchens, we use a wide variety of ingredients; we cannot 100% guarantee that there are no traces of other allergens.
Important: Prepare from frozen. Cooking times may vary depending on the power of your appliance. Please ensure that your food is piping hot before serving. Steam may be released from the dish when you peel back the film, so do take care.
CAUTION: Although we take every care to remove them, this dish may contain bones.
Oven cook only.
- OVEN ONLY: Preheat the oven to 180°C (fan oven). Remove from container and place on greaseproof paper on the centre of a baking tray. Place the tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 40-50 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Defrost instructions: Should your dish defrost, keep in the fridge and consume within 48 hours. Cooking times should be adjusted accordingly.
"This is a fantastic dish to share. We used to make and serve this dish using a whole side of salmon to carve and serve table-side. We’ve kept the recipe the same, just made it for two!
Together with the generous fillet of salmon, we make a delicious salmon mousse with pink peppercorns, fennel seeds and freshly chopped dill, folding in some freshly cooked spinach and wrap it all in an all-butter puff pastry."
|Per 100g||per serving|
|of which Saturates||7.0g||14g|
|of which Sugars||0.6g||1.2g|
|Delivery Type (Min. order £40)||Value up to £85||Over £85|
|Standard Delivery (Tuesday to Friday)||£6.99||Free!|
|Standard Delivery before 12pm (Tuesday to Friday)||£11.95||£5.95|
|Saturday Delivery (all day)||£12.50||£8.95|
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Tuesdays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Mondays or Sundays at the moment.
- You can also choose a delivery date up to 8 weeks in advance.
- All our food parcels are dispatched on a next day service to ensure your food arrives in optimal condition.
- For all orders which include food, DPD cannot arrange for redelivery of a package. If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered (or left at a suitable location), your order may be cancelled without refund.
- DPD will contact you with tracking details and your delivery time slot, as well as giving you the opportunity to give additional delivery instructions, such as where to leave the parcel if you won't be in.
Due to the specialist nature of our packaging and our necessity to deliver next day, we must include a delivery fee. We’ve tried to make this as fair as possible and keep costs to a minimum so we can pass on those savings to you.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page
We’re no strangers to creating fabulous food! Although Noble House Prepared is a new exciting venture, delivering divine and super fresh restaurant quality food directly into the home, the team has been working in the fine food industry for over a decade.