Shiraz Mourvedre Viognier 'The Wedge', Swartland, South Africa 2018
A blend of Shiraz, Mourvedre and Viognier, all hand harvested in matured in 225L French oak barrels. The resulting wine is a deep red colour with notes of ripe blackberries, cassis and mocha and spicy pepper. A well balanced wine with smooth tannins and excellent concentration.
Minimum order, three bottles of wine or spirits; choose any three!
- Bio: Vegetarian and Vegan
- Grape Varieties: Shiraz, Mourvedre, Viognier
- Size of Bottle: 750ml
Babylons Peak is a family run winery currently run by fourth generation farmer and winemaker Stephan Basson. They have some of the highest vineyards in the Swartland region which sit at around 700 metres above sea level. The area is characterised by decomposed granite soils and unique terroir which result in optimum soil expression and fruit purity.
Swartland is a wine-producing area 65 kilometers (40 miles) north of Cape Town in the Western Cape of South Africa. Swartland encompasses the vineyards on the northern side of the Paardeberg mountain in the south to the plains of Piketberg in the north. The smaller ward of Riebeekberg and the Kasteelberg Mountain lie in the eastern part of the region, while the cooler district of Darling separates the area from the Atlantic Ocean. The topography is varied, and vineyards can be found on steep mountain foothills or on gently folding hillsides.
|Delivery Type (Min. order £40)||Value up to £85||Over £85|
|Standard Delivery (Tuesday to Friday)||£6.99||Free!|
|Standard Delivery before 12pm (Tuesday to Friday)||£11.95||£5.95|
|Saturday Delivery (all day)||£12.50||£8.95|
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Tuesdays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Mondays or Sundays at the moment.
- You can also choose a delivery date up to 8 weeks in advance.
- All our food parcels are dispatched on a next day service to ensure your food arrives in optimal condition.
- Currently we deliver to mainland UK including England, Scotland and Wales. Please note, we do not currently deliver to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands, as our courier is unable to offer a next day service to these destinations. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at email@example.com.
- For all orders which include food, DPD cannot arrange for redelivery of a package. If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered (or left at a suitable location), your order may be cancelled without refund.
DPD will contact you with tracking details and your delivery time slot, as well as giving you the opportunity to give additional delivery instructions, such as where to leave the parcel if you won't be in.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page
We’re no strangers to creating fabulous food! Although Noble House Prepared is a new exciting venture, delivering divine and super fresh restaurant quality food directly into the home, the team has been working in the fine food industry for over a decade.