Slow Cooked BBQ Pork Shoulder Joint with Texas BBQ Sauce
Tender Slow Cooked BBQ Pork Shoulder Joint, Rubbed in Spice, with Texas BBQ Sauce.
No need to waste your time on slow cooking, this delicately marinated pork shoulder has already been cooked to perfection, so the succulent meat is ready to flake. Prepare your taste buds for a real treat when married with our flavoursome Texas style BBQ sauce! Either heat on the barbecue, or simply in your oven.
This product contains Milk, Celery, Wheat, Barley, Gluten, Soybeans, Mustard, Sulphites (in the fillet of beef) and the Texas BBQ Sauce, packaged separately, contains Milk, Celery, Wheat, Barley, Gluten, Soybeans, Mustard, Sulphites.
As in all kitchens, we use a wide variety of ingredients; we cannot 100% guarantee that there are no traces of other allergens.
Defrost for 24-48 hours in the fridge prior to cooking. Pork must be fully defrosted prior to cooking in the oven or on a barbecue.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (fan oven).
- Leave the pork inside the sealed vacuum bag, place on a non-stick oven tray and cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and rest inside the bag for 5 minutes.
- Carefully remove the pork, along with its sauce, from the plastic and decant into the baking tray and return to the oven for another 5-10 minutes to allow the sauce to absorb into the meat.
- Serve with the Texas BBQ Sauce either on the side or smother the sauce over the brisket and place back in the oven for 5 minutes for an extra sticky glaze!
- Using a fork, gently pull and shred the meat to serve.
- Remove from the vacuum bag packaging and place the full contents into either a skillet or cast-iron tray and cover tightly with foil.
- Alternatively, once removed from the bag, you can wrap the meat and its contents twice inside baking paper, then twice in foil to create an airtight parcel.
- Place either the skillet, tray or foil parcel onto the cooler section of your barbecue.
- Turn or move the skillet/tray/parcel every few minutes to ensure you get even heat and no hot spots.
- Continue this process for around 15-20 minutes – this may take longer depending on your appliance and cooking temperature.
- Allow to rest away from the heat for 5 minutes before opening and serving.
- Serve with the Texas BBQ Sauce on the side you can remove the foil from the skillet/tray, brush on the sauce and return to the heat for 3 – 5 minutes to create an extra sticky glaze.
- Using a fork, gently pull and shred the meat to serve.
- Sounds of sizzling or hissing; this could mean it’s getting too hot. Instead try to aim for a low and slow heat.
- The parcel or foil is expanding very quickly; ideally, we are trying to build up steam inside to give a soft heat with its own moisture which will make it expand, but if this goes too fast it will split and you will lose the cooking liquids.
- Dark juices burning the foil; this could mean you have hot spots.
- When in doubt, cook on a lower heat for longer.
Make sure the meat is fully cooked before serving. Cooking times may vary depending on temperature of your barbecue and weather conditions at the time of cooking.
Be careful to avoid steam when removing the bag and/or foil. Always be cautious when cooking on an open flame.
Slow Cooked Pork Joint: Pork (83%), Beef Fond (Water, Beef Bones, Onion, Carrot, Leek, Tomato Puree, Parsley, Garlic, Lovage), Apple Juice, Sugar, Shallots, Smoked Paprika, Honey, Onion Powder, Red Wine [Sulphites], Malt Extract, Cider Vinegar [Apple Cider Vinegar, Potassium Metabisulphite], Black Pepper, Salt, Onions, Soy Sauce [Wheat, Barley, Soybeans, Sulphites], Chinese 5 Spice, Tomato Sauce [Celery], Dijon Mustard [Sulphites], Himalayan Pink Salt [Sulphites], CelerySalt (Typical), Carrots, Gravy Granules [Wheat, Barley, Soybeans], Chilli Powder, Cornflour, Butter [Milk], Bay Leaf
Texas BBQ Sauce: Demerara Sugar, Apple Cider Vinegar [Apple Cider Vinegar, Antioxidant, Sulphur Dioxide], Brown Sauce [Tomatoes, Malt Vinegar (From Barley), Molasses, Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Spirit Vinegar, Sugar, Dates, Modified Cornflour, Rye Flour, Salt, Spices, Flavourings, Tamarind], Soy Sauce [Wheat, Barley, Soybeans, Sulphites], Sriracha Sauce [Chilli 61%, Sugar, Water, Stabiliser: E415, Acidity Regulator: E260, E330, Preservative: E202], Smoked Paprika, Black Pepper.
|Pulled Pork Joint||Per 100g|
|of which Saturates||TBCg|
|of which Sugars||TBCg|
|Texas BBQ Sauce||Per 100g|
|of which Saturates||0g|
|of which Sugars||49g|
|Delivery Type (Min. order £40)||Value up to £85||Over £85|
|Standard Delivery (Tuesday to Friday)||£6.99||Free!|
|Standard Delivery before 12pm (Tuesday to Friday)||£11.95||£5.95|
|Saturday Delivery (all day)||£12.50||£8.95|
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Tuesdays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Mondays or Sundays at the moment.
- You can also choose a delivery date up to 8 weeks in advance.
- All our food parcels are dispatched on a next day service to ensure your food arrives in optimal condition.
- Currently we deliver to mainland UK including England, Scotland and Wales. Please note, we do not currently deliver to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands, as our courier is unable to offer a next day service to these destinations. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at email@example.com.
- For all orders which include food, DPD cannot arrange for redelivery of a package. If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered (or left at a suitable location), your order may be cancelled without refund.
DPD will contact you with tracking details and your delivery time slot, as well as giving you the opportunity to give additional delivery instructions, such as where to leave the parcel if you won't be in.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page
We’re no strangers to creating fabulous food! Although Noble House Prepared is a new exciting venture, delivering divine and super fresh restaurant quality food directly into the home, the team has been working in the fine food industry for over a decade.