Sticky Toffee Pudding - Twin Pack
A sweet date and cola sponge cake pudding baked in a muscovado and bitter chocolate toffee sauce.
This product contains Gluten, Wheat, Eggs, Milk, Soybean.
All our products are made in a tree nut and peanut free kitchen, that does handle all other allergens. However, we cannot 100% guarantee that there are no traces of nuts.
Important: cooking times may vary depending on the power of your appliance. Please ensure that your food is piping hot before serving. Steam may be released from the dish when you peel back the film, so do take care.
Serves 1 (individual pots in a twin pack)
- MICROWAVE (850W) ONLY: Leave film on and cook on high for 40 seconds. Rest for 30 seconds, then continue on high for a further 40 seconds.
- Defrost instructions: Should your dish defrost, keep in the fridge and consume within 48 hours. Cooking times should be adjusted accordingly.
“Sticky Toffee Pudding: a family favourite with a little twist, ours is a beautiful date and cola sponge pudding baked in a muscovado and bitter chocolate toffee sauce.
I tasted a similar dessert to this in a wonderful BBQ restaurant in NYC. They finish the toffee sauce with a shot of whisky which soaks into the cola sponge. We took the whisky out so as to enjoy this with the whole family, but no one would judge you if you wanted to splash it back in at the end!”
|Per 100g||per serving|
|of which Saturates||11g||14g|
|of which Sugars||23g||28g|
|Delivery Type (Min. order £40)||Value up to £85||Over £85|
|Standard Delivery (Tuesday to Friday)||£6.99||Free!|
|Standard Delivery before 12pm (Tuesday to Friday)||£11.95||£5.95|
|Saturday Delivery (all day)||£12.50||£8.95|
Christmas Delivery Dates 2021
The last day for delivery in December 2021 will be the 23rd of December and delivery slots will be limited. All the food is delivered frozen, so it can be delivered in the weeks leading up to Christmas and kept in the freezer till it’s time to cook (NB – the large cuts of Christmas meat will require defrosting before cooking).
The next available date for delivery after December will be the 6th of January 2022.
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Tuesdays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Mondays or Sundays at the moment.
- You can also choose a delivery date up to 8 weeks in advance.
- All our food parcels are dispatched on a next day service to ensure your food arrives in optimal condition.
- Currently we deliver to mainland UK including England, Scotland and Wales. Please note, we do not currently deliver to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands, as our courier is unable to offer a next day service to these destinations. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For all orders which include food, DPD cannot arrange for redelivery of a package. If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered (or left at a suitable location), your order may be cancelled without refund.
DPD will contact you with tracking details and your delivery time slot, as well as giving you the opportunity to give additional delivery instructions, such as where to leave the parcel if you won't be in.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page
We’re no strangers to creating fabulous food! Although Noble House Prepared is a new exciting venture, delivering divine and super fresh restaurant quality food directly into the home, the team has been working in the fine food industry for over a decade.