Taittinger Brut Réserve NV, Champagne, France
Taittinger Brut Reserve Champagne is a distinctively light Champagne. Delicate and elegant, indeed a piece of French Art de Vivre, Taittinger Brut Reserve delivers a balance between green fruit, citrus and subtle hints of biscuit and brioche.
Made by Chef de Caves Alexandre Ponnavoy only from first pressings of 40% Chardonnay, 35% Pint Noir and 25% Pinot Meunier this is a Champagne that always strives for exacting quality and meticulous style. Maturity is acquired during three and four years ageing in the cellar, reaching excellent aromatic potential.
Taittinger has won many awards: NV, Gold Sommelier Wine Awards 2019; NV, Bronze Decanter World Wine Awards 2019; NV, Silver International Wine Challenge 2019.
Minimum order, three bottles of wine or spirits; choose any three!
- Award Winning: in 2019: Gold Sommelier Wine Award, Bronze Decanter World Wine Awards, Silver International Wine Challenge
- Bio: Vegetarian and Vegan
- Grape Varieties: Chardonnay, Pinot Noir
- Size of Bottle: 750ml
|Delivery Type (Min. order £40)||Value up to £85||Over £85|
|Standard Delivery (Tuesday to Friday)||£6.99||Free!|
|Standard Delivery before 12pm (Tuesday to Friday)||£11.95||£5.95|
|Saturday Delivery (all day)||£12.50||£8.95|
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Tuesdays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Mondays or Sundays at the moment.
- You can also choose a delivery date up to 8 weeks in advance.
- All our food parcels are dispatched on a next day service to ensure your food arrives in optimal condition.
- Currently we deliver to mainland UK including England, Scotland and Wales. Please note, we do not currently deliver to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands, as our courier is unable to offer a next day service to these destinations. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at email@example.com.
- For all orders which include food, DPD cannot arrange for redelivery of a package. If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered (or left at a suitable location), your order may be cancelled without refund.
DPD will contact you with tracking details and your delivery time slot, as well as giving you the opportunity to give additional delivery instructions, such as where to leave the parcel if you won't be in.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page
We’re no strangers to creating fabulous food! Although Noble House Prepared is a new exciting venture, delivering divine and super fresh restaurant quality food directly into the home, the team has been working in the fine food industry for over a decade.