Terre des Anges Provence Rosé 'Chateau Paradis', Provence, France
Made from a traditional blend of Syrah, Mourvedre and Rolle (Vermentino) the grapes are hand harvested and cooled before pressing to preserve aromas and colour.
Terre des Anges is a luxurious and elegant rose, particle wood fermentation on the Mourvedre gives texture and richness which is balanced by a fresh acidity and ripe fruit flavours of strawberries, red cherries and peach. This fantastic wine is beautifully packaged in an elegant bottle with a unique glass stopper instead of a cork.
Minimum order, three bottles of wine or spirits; choose any three!
- Award Winning: No
- Bio: No
- Grape Varieties: Syrah, Mourvèdre, Rolle
- Size of Bottle: 750ml
Provence- Cotes de Provence
Dry, Medium Bodied
The Château Paradis estate covers 185 acres in the northern part of Coteaux d’Aix-en-Provence, in the village of Le Puy Sainte Réparade. The estate is in the midst of a range of legendary landscapes, which the famous painters of Provence used to depict. The property was created by Jacques Héon (founder of Jacques’ Wein-Depot), who was charmed by the landscape. An old plot of vines called “Paradis” gave its name to the vineyard. The property became a winery in 2003 thanks to Philippe and Juliette Deschamps, who built a cellar and restored the bastide. Since 2011 the Thiéblin family, proud of their Provençal heritage, has been focused on bringing out the best in the estate. In 2012 they extended the vineyard with 123 additional acres. These new vineyard plantings and cellar investment have ensured that the recent vintages have really shone and they have been well rated by the Guide Hachette (France`s top wine guide).
The Coteaux d`Aix is a vineyard region of limestone and sandy soils to the north and west of the university town of Aix. It is inland and benefits from relatively cool summer nights due to the altitude, retaining acidity and produces elegant dry rosé wines from a combination of Cinsault, Carignan, Syrah and Cabernet Sauvignon.
|Delivery Type (Min. order £40)||Value up to £85||Over £85|
|Standard Delivery (Tuesday to Friday)||£6.99||Free!|
|Standard Delivery before 12pm (Tuesday to Friday)||£11.95||£5.95|
|Saturday Delivery (all day)||£12.50||£8.95|
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Tuesdays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Mondays or Sundays at the moment.
- You can also choose a delivery date up to 8 weeks in advance.
- All our food parcels are dispatched on a next day service to ensure your food arrives in optimal condition.
- Currently we deliver to mainland UK including England, Scotland and Wales. Please note, we do not currently deliver to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands, as our courier is unable to offer a next day service to these destinations. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at email@example.com.
- For all orders which include food, DPD cannot arrange for redelivery of a package. If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered (or left at a suitable location), your order may be cancelled without refund.
DPD will contact you with tracking details and your delivery time slot, as well as giving you the opportunity to give additional delivery instructions, such as where to leave the parcel if you won't be in.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page
We’re no strangers to creating fabulous food! Although Noble House Prepared is a new exciting venture, delivering divine and super fresh restaurant quality food directly into the home, the team has been working in the fine food industry for over a decade.