Thai Green Chicken Curry
Our Thai green curry: the chicken is steamed in ginger and lemongrass broth, with the sauce from homemade green paste and coconut milk, together with vegetables and authentic seasoning.
This product contains no allergens.
As in all kitchens, we use a wide variety of ingredients; we cannot 100% guarantee that there are no traces of other allergens.
Important: Prepare from frozen. Cooking times may vary depending on the power of your appliance. Please ensure that your food is piping hot before serving. Steam may be released from the dish when you peel back the film, so do take care.
- OVEN: Preheat the oven to 180°C (fan oven). Leave film on and place on a tray in centre of oven and cook for 35 minutes. Rest for a few minutes before serving.
- MICROWAVE (850W): Leave film on and cook on high for 4 minutes. Stir, recover and cook on high for a further minute.
- Defrost instructions: Should your dish defrost, keep in the fridge and consume within 48 hours. Cooking times should be adjusted accordingly.
- OVEN: Preheat the oven to 180°C (fan oven). Leave film on and place on a tray in centre of oven and cook for 45 minutes.
- MICROWAVE (850W): Leave film on and cook on high for 5 minutes. Stir, recover and cook on high for a further 3 minutes.
Free Range Chicken (31%), Coconut Milk, Red Peppers, Bamboo Shoot Slices, Water, Pak Choi, Sugar-Snap Peas, Green Chilli Peppers, Ginger, Shallots, Vegetable Oil, Basil, Lemongrass, Palm Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Coriander Leaves, Salt, Curry Powder, Chilli (Dried), Xanthan Gum, Limes.
Free Range Chicken (37%), Coconut Milk, Green Chilli Peppers, Red Peppers, Bamboo Shoot Slices, Water, Pak Choi, Sugar-Snap Peas, Ginger, Shallots, Vegetable Oil, Basil, Lemongrass, Palm Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Coriander Leaves, Salt, Curry Powder, Chilli (Dried), Xanthan Gum, Limes.
"Our Thai chicken curry: the chicken breast (East Anglian free-range chicken) is steamed in an aromatic broth of ginger and lemongrass to lock in flavour and keep it juicy. The sauce is freshly made, giving a vibrant fresh green paste, by whizzing up raw ginger, coriander, garlic, shallots, chillies, jalapeños and green peppers to make the base, which is then added to boiled coconut milk and cooked quickly to keep the flavours fresh and distinct. The vegetables are blanched separately in boiling water and then added to the curry, in order to maintain their true form and individual flavours. We then finish by seasoning with a dash of salt and pepper."
|Serves 1||Per 100g||per serving|
|of which Saturates||3.6g||12g|
|of which Sugars||1.5g||4.8g|
|Serves 2||Per 100g||per serving|
|of which Saturates||3.5g||11g|
|of which Sugars||1.3g||4.1g|
|Delivery Type (Min. order £40)||Value up to £85||Over £85|
|Standard Delivery (Tuesday to Friday)||£6.99||Free!|
|Standard Delivery before 12pm (Tuesday to Friday)||£11.95||£5.95|
|Saturday Delivery (all day)||£12.50||£8.95|
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Tuesdays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Mondays or Sundays at the moment.
- You can also choose a delivery date up to 8 weeks in advance.
- All our food parcels are dispatched on a next day service to ensure your food arrives in optimal condition.
- Currently we deliver to mainland UK including England, Scotland and Wales. Please note, we do not currently deliver to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands, as our courier is unable to offer a next day service to these destinations. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at email@example.com.
- For all orders which include food, DPD cannot arrange for redelivery of a package. If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered (or left at a suitable location), your order may be cancelled without refund.
DPD will contact you with tracking details and your delivery time slot, as well as giving you the opportunity to give additional delivery instructions, such as where to leave the parcel if you won't be in.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page
We’re no strangers to creating fabulous food! Although Noble House Prepared is a new exciting venture, delivering divine and super fresh restaurant quality food directly into the home, the team has been working in the fine food industry for over a decade.