Trio of Bottega Prosecco - Gold and Rosé
Three bottles of the fabulous Bottega Gold Premium Prosecco, with two of the standard gold, and one rosé- all absolutely delicious and perfect to treat yourself or as a sparkling gift!
Bottega Gold: The beautiful golden bottles protect the wine from any source of light, preserving its aroma and freshness thus giving the wine a longer life. Brilliant, with a rich and persistent foam and fine perlage. Pale straw yellow. Clear, characteristic, fruity and flowery with scents of Golden apple, Williams pear, acacia flowers and lily of the valley. Very tasty, harmonious, elegant and fresh; this is our favourite Prosecco, absolutely stunning!
This prosecco has won numerous awards and is consistently very highly ranked world-wide. Recent awards include: Bronze Medal - DWWA Decanter World Wine Awards - UK (2019); Commended - SWA The Sommelier Wine Awards - UK (2019); Gold Medal - Gilbert & Gaillard International Competition - FR (2019); Gold Medal - The Fifty Best (Sparkling Wines) - USA (2018).
Bottega Rose Gold: Pinot Noir grapes from Oltrepò Pavese are hand-picked to make this peach-coloured rosé. The skins stay in contact with the must for 24 hours prior to a gentle pressing to separate them; this creates the delicate colour and helps to provide the wine with notes of mixed red berries to go alongside floral and white fruit aromas. The hand painted bottles are not only eyecatching but reflect the quality and care put into producing this wine.
This prosecco has won numerous awards including the Bronze Medal at the Decanter World Wine Awards - UK (2019).
Inside this package:
|Delivery Type (Min. order £40)||Value up to £85||Over £85|
|Standard Delivery (Tuesday to Friday)||£6.99||Free!|
|Standard Delivery before 12pm (Tuesday to Friday)||£11.95||£5.95|
|Saturday Delivery (all day)||£12.50||£8.95|
Christmas Delivery Dates 2021
The last day for delivery in December 2021 will be the 23rd of December and delivery slots will be limited. All the food is delivered frozen, so it can be delivered in the weeks leading up to Christmas and kept in the freezer till it’s time to cook (NB – the large cuts of Christmas meat will require defrosting before cooking).
The next available date for delivery after December will be the 6th of January 2022.
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Tuesdays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Mondays or Sundays at the moment.
- You can also choose a delivery date up to 8 weeks in advance.
- All our food parcels are dispatched on a next day service to ensure your food arrives in optimal condition.
- Currently we deliver to mainland UK including England, Scotland and Wales. Please note, we do not currently deliver to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands, as our courier is unable to offer a next day service to these destinations. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at email@example.com.
- For all orders which include food, DPD cannot arrange for redelivery of a package. If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered (or left at a suitable location), your order may be cancelled without refund.
DPD will contact you with tracking details and your delivery time slot, as well as giving you the opportunity to give additional delivery instructions, such as where to leave the parcel if you won't be in.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page
We’re no strangers to creating fabulous food! Although Noble House Prepared is a new exciting venture, delivering divine and super fresh restaurant quality food directly into the home, the team has been working in the fine food industry for over a decade.